9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Freak-O said:

Momentum is shifting and everything is starting to click, then why try a dangerous trick play? Stupid. I usually like trick plays but everything has a time and a place and this wasn’t it. 

Misdirection is fine.  A throw behind the line or jet sweep that turns into a half back or wr pass is fine.   Putting your franchise qb in danger is stupid beyond stupid.  Did anyone think Curtis Samuel was going to throw the ball there?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

That's on Brady. You had the momentum and a team that has let teams back into games. Instead, you ended that and the game. If the Bills just played offense we would be looking at a 1 possession game.

Another first down and your in FG range and a one possession game. Just FN stupid!

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Joe Brady has just used up all the good will he generated in the first 3 games.  What the hell was he thinking?  You never and I mean never line Curtis Samuel up behind center when the gene is turning your way and you may be on your way to a grate comeback.  What the hell goes through the head of these guys in the booth?

I mean they ran a fake punt to Damar Hamlin in the playoffs and something like 4th and 5 or less 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

The Bills backups are getting exploited. Hamlin, Cam, Morrow and Ingraham.

Sorry but Hamlin is not a starting safety.

Brady should have his ass reamed for calling that play. Beyond STUPID!

Hamlin was never in any multi- verse a starter. This feel good story is officially over.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Ok normally I am trying to avoid any hot takes but this loss is squarely on Brady.

Absolutely stupid random direct snap to Samuel for no reason at all.

I just hope Josh is not concussed.

McDermott, his boss shares

Just now, Einstein said:

It’s truly mind boggling that he picked that moment to call that. You’re methodically driving… and you call that.

Thats a play you might call in the first half when the team is reeling and desperately needs a spark.

Not when they have all the momentum.

Yeah, that’s a play you try when you don’t have a top 5 QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

Gosh dammit what the hell was Brady thinking trying to get cute when we’re down 2 fen scores

Without question the worst call he's made as OC. Total back breaker when you had all the momentum. Absolutely idiotic

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Joe Brady has just used up all the good will he generated in the first 3 games.  What the hell was he thinking?  You never and I mean never line Curtis Samuel up behind center when the gene is turning your way and you may be on your way to a grate comeback.  What the hell goes through the head of these guys in the booth?

The day of worst coaching decisions imaginable continues.  

Even Harbaugh with the back to back timeouts.