9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Bangarang said:

Hamlin is legitimately terrible. 

Hes got to come off the field now.  

It was cute and all when we were 3-0… games are getting real now and he’s not a starting caliber player. 

Rapp/Bishop and make Edwards active. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I’m still not over that play call.  I’m all for trick plays, but when we are moving the ball with momentum just do what you do best if it’s working 

This.

Brady and Babich getting outcoached tonight.  Hasn't happened much this year.  Learning moments.

Still have time to make this interesting, but we've blown a lot of opportunities.

Just now, Success said:

We seized momentum - and when you seize it, you've gotta hold it.

Just one of those games. I don't think we win now, but the Ravens aren't worlds better than the Bills. They're having a good night, and we're not.

The defense was a concern for me coming into the season and against top level competition I wanted to see it and it doesn't look good at all.

This coaching staff is simply not worthy of Josh Allen.  In the tough games like this one, they always ***** up, have a brain fart, a bad challenge, bad clock management, something.  WTF ARE YOU CALLING A FLEA FLICKER WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY DOMINATING THE RAVENS UP FRONT??  *****IN' IDIOTS!!!!  ON TOP OF IT, YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN YOUR FRANCHISE QB RACKED UP FOR NOTHING!!!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

I'm telling you Brady is terrible,  all these short 2 yard passes and a dumb looking gimmick play

Allen will waste prime years with McDermott and idiot coordinators 

Everything going you way and you call a play that a high school team could have seen coming .  I hope Allen's Elbow is not injured

Ben Johnson next year?

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

The whole play was blown up because we haven't blocked Van Noy all night.

what is annoying about it is Van Noy is not even good. Not even remotely good. the ravens just have so many other great guys you have to account for that these lesser guys are freed to make plays.