9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Its over. We lost it the moment Brady called that stupid *****.

It’s truly mind boggling that he picked that moment to call that. You’re methodically driving… and you call that.

Thats a play you might call in the first half when the team is reeling and desperately needs a spark.

Not when they have all the momentum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, sven233 said:

Hamlin is awful.  He's so behind in what he is seeing and he is slow physically as well.  Not a good combination.  We need a huge upgrade there as well.

I wouldn’t be surprised if our fastest DE was faster than him. He is reaaaalllyyy slow.

• Like (+1) 3

I'm telling you Brady is terrible,  all these short 2 yard passes and a dumb looking gimmick play

Allen will waste prime years with McDermott and idiot coordinators 

Everything going you way and you call a play that a high school team could have seen coming .  I hope Allen's Elbow is not injured

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I love how they are blaming that turnover on Josh Allen…. When they run some inane trick play into pressure.

Narratives. The job of the media isn't to inform: it's to make you believe something other than your lying eyes.

• Agree 1

Joe Brady has just used up all the good will he generated in the first 3 games.  What the hell was he thinking?  You never and I mean never line Curtis Samuel up behind center when the gene is turning your way and you may be on your way to a grate comeback.  What the hell goes through the head of these guys in the booth?

Just now, Success said:

We seized momentum - and when you seize it, you've gotta hold it.

Just one of those games. I don't think we win now, but the Ravens aren't worlds better than the Bills. They're having a good night, and we're not.

Yep and then the bills got cute when they didn’t need to be