9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Joe Brady has called a horrendous game so far and this weak zone defense needs scrapped and never brought back ...this defense is what we saw vs cinci in the playoffs and the 13s game....no idea why McDermott still runs with it

If we're lucky, this will be a bit like the Georgia - Alabama game last night.  Alabama dominated the 1st half, and Georgia came storming back in the second.  Even though they didn't win, they showed a lot of heart and fight.  That's what I want now out of the Bills.  It doesn't seem likely but one can hope.

How has Cook already devolved back into the guy who drops everything with so many on this board?

Here in reality, he’s been one of the best weapons in the AFC through three weeks. Use him.

• Like (+1) 1

What a helpless feeling. Been forever since we just got blown out. I didn’t miss is. Just on skates the entire day and can’t do anything on offense. Absolutely pathetic. Then you don’t even use your time outs at the end there? Top to bottom pathetic and now you don’t even realistically have time. You more or less gave up there at the half. That’s the opposite of how we have been playing. Completely embarrassing that we just were happy to go into the half down 3 scores. I didn’t realize we were writing off a week

2 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Joe Brady has called a horrendous game so far and this weak zone defense needs scrapped and never brought back ...this defense is what we saw vs cinci in the playoffs and the 13s game....no idea why McDermott still runs with it

Blaming the coaches is a natural reaction. It is not correct though IMO. 

Execution has been brutal. 

Both the O and D line are getting whipped up front.  Raven receivers are getting high school open.  Two holding penalties on the o line.  The only good so far is Allen who in spite of almost no support on the field is making plays and Bass for drilling a 50 yard FG.