9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

The difference in this game to the previous 3?  The trenches.  Allen was hardly touched/pressured in the first 3 game.  It looked like our line was a wall.  This week, everyone is missing blocks and getting beat physically.

Same thing on defense.  While our defensive line can rush the passer in most cases, when they are getting mauled in the run game, it changes everything.  They aren't built to stop the run.

Styles make fights and the Ravens are the exact opposite of what we are built to stop.

Just now, BuffBills51 said:

Let’s just sit our starters to prevent injuries. Just not our night. Move on to Houston. 

100% agree it would be the smart thing to do. So far tonight though the Bills haven’t done anything smart. 

6 minutes ago, gomper said:

It's real bad on my couch. I can't imagine what you're going through. At least you tried.

I was also at the last road game at Tennessee when Henry ran like an 80 yard td.  UGh

1 minute ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I thought this WR group was quietly awesome 

Coleman torched his defender deep and was wide open deep on the sack.  The issue is the OL getting punched in the mouth every play

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Punting on 4th and 1 is where McDermott lost me tonight. Have a feel for the game!! You NEED to score a bunch. You can’t stop anything. That was a losing decision. 

0 feel for the game. Down two scores, defence can't stop anything and he points on 4th and 1

Edited by BillsFan130

Ok. Will just have to take our medicine here.

Nobody was expecting a perfect season. Still early enough for lessons can be learned from this one.

But Baltimore will have to go full Harbaugh to give his one up from here.  Absolute cakewalk for them. Not one match up is being won by Buffalo.

Big worry is we've just showed the whole NFL our weak spots. But it's a week by week league. This was always one of our hardest fixtures.