9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Only thing that will do is give us a loss...we need all the wins we can get with this C+ roster.

Eh.. maybe we’ll reevaluate playing feel good story guys like Hamlin when we drafted a guy in RD2 who’s now healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

He's aggressive against bad teams and he's conservative against good teams. I really don't understand what you're trying to call me out on here?

Seriously?  Because you don't do risky - low percentage things against good teams - they'll shove them up your a&&.  You do them against bad teams because you don't respect them enough to punish you if they backfire.  Pretty simple concept to understand.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Jailbreak.

Who’s the safety valve on that!!??

Shakir and Josh should recognize the pass rush and opted for a quick slant. And hope Shakir can fight for the first.

It was a nice defensive call, but it wasn't necessary. Torrence was immediately defeated inside and Josh had no options.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I gave McDummy too much credit the last three weeks.  This is who he is as a coach.  Team is flat, uninspired, and unprepared to go against a 1-2 team which is not that good.  We can only hope that the Ravens go into that 2nd half swoon, because we still have 7 minutes left in this 1st half horror show.

They lost by a toe to Kansas City, this is a silly take 

Just now, Allen2Coleman said:

O line is a disaster tonight, absolutely horrendous.

Both sides of the ball.  The Bills said to themselves, we're going to get bigger and tougher and run the ball more this year.  Then they played an actual big and tough team who always plays that way and found out what they actually are. A finesse team.

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

The dagger was the 3rd touchdown.  Lamar isn't doing anything at all special. Their defense is roasting us. We are on our heels.

We still have Josh. But he can't do it alone. See the sack. 

The dagger was the Henry 1000 yard TD run...set the tone. No shot in this one.

I was really uneasy about our defense this year, and then we lost Milano and Taron. Again, they did decently against Miami and The Jags(a lot of it was boneheaded stuff from those offenses, and great offense from us) but now I am seeing this defense is what I thought it would be.

I am just going to hope Brandon can get some great defensive players next year. I hate hate hate seeing Allen's prime being wasted.