9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Yep. We are here a week earlier than I expected. But this is the test now. We need to throw downfield, we can't just win with motion and eye candy. Someone is going to have to beat their guy outside down the field.

Someone is going to have to block, this is pathetic.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Yep. We are here a week earlier than I expected. But this is the test now. We need to throw downfield, we can't just win with motion and eye candy. Someone is going to have to beat their guy outside down the field.

It's only a problem a lot of us saw coming. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I gave McDummy too much credit the last three weeks.  This is who he is as a coach.  Team is flat, uninspired, and unprepared to go against a 1-2 team which is not that good.  We can only hope that the Ravens go into that 2nd half swoon, because we still have 7 minutes left in this 1st half horror show.

Ravens aren't good cause they are 1-2?  That's absurd. 

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Ah well sucks to stink it up on Sunday night. Credit to the ravens for bringing it. On to the next one.

still going to win the division 

At least the jets lost to the broncos. What a joke they are every year 

• Agree 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I gave McDummy too much credit the last three weeks.  This is who he is as a coach.  Team is flat, uninspired, and unprepared to go against a 1-2 team which is not that good.  We can only hope that the Ravens go into that 2nd half swoon, because we still have 7 minutes left in this 1st half horror show.

I think we all got a little overhyped about this team after last week.  They just aren’t that good and the Ravens are exposing that.