9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

Literally your getting roasted rushing 4 and then you continue to rush 4: the McDermott defense gotta love it

McDermott isn't the defensive coordinator. He firewalled himself to make sure he doesn't get heat this year. 

He's what he's always been a big chested clappy *****. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Low Positive said:

You’re loving this

No, I can assure you I'm not. I'm fuming that we've wasted a other season with the clown show management 

But don't worry sweetheart I'm going to bed at half because I refuse to be bombed out for work tomorrow 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

EVERYONE on D looks out of position. Three consecutive TD drives of 80+ yards. Ravens doing whatever they want. Bills need a TD here or this could landslide out of control.

It is out of control. This game is over.

Just now, Steptide said:

I knew fans and media were praising this team way too much. They haven't played anyone remotely good 

To be fair, most of the league looks not remotely good. 

We probably still win the division pretty easily, but if we couldn’t beat KC the last few years, I don’t see this team doing anything different .

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I knew fans and media were praising this team way too much. They haven't played anyone remotely good 

It’s an annual tradition. Bills look great in the first 3-4 games, national media crowns them, then they fall back to earth spectacularly in a prime time game. 

• Like (+1) 1