9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Keon Coleman gives off major James Hardy vibes.   Can't run or be trusted to run anything but the nine route or try and body a corner on a jump ball.

So far off from being a NFL ready wideout.  

He looks like he was drafted about 50 spots early …. He might develop into something … but it probably won’t be this year …

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

What exactly happened here? The Ravens scored a grand total of 14 points after that first play. Where the heck is our offense? 

True but if Lamar doesn’t fumble….

And we allowed a 3rd and 14 conversion.  

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I mean our season isnt over but people are disappointed. They expected a competitive game and we are getting taken to the woodshed almost as bad as the Bills steamrolled the Jags last week.

This is true. I had a feeling we lose this one, but I was hoping it would at least be a nailbiter. It's not. It makes me wonder what the hell this team is. I get that our offense looks crappy, I do, but they are playing from behind, and have been since the first quarter. If it goes 28-3, they have to go in desperation mode. I actually think they are already there. Our receivers are not getting any separation at all. It's hard to feel good about this team going forward, if this is how we look against "good" teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

So in a game we're getting out coached, dominated physically and mentally - be dumb too?  Ok buddy, duh!

You are probably the only person I know who says it makes more sense to be conservative against elite QBs when it comes to going for it vs punting on 4th and shorts .

This game script on punting on 4th and shorts is going great so far👏 if they didn't get it, could have maybe been 24-3 instead of 21-3. What a disaster that would be..

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

the line is getting beat up front, the right side has constant issues tonight.  I wish they would run some screens or get the ball to cook in space.  

also at some point u have to credit the ravens defense.

That was actually a screen when Josh got sacked but the timing was a complete mess. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

What exactly happened here? The Ravens scored a grand total of 14 points after that first play. Where the heck is our offense? 

Don’t act like the Ravens haven’t had whatever they want on offense. We are making no stops. The offense is letting down but it’s just been we go as they go for years. God forbid they ever struggle we are embarrassed. The offense can never have an off day because any competent QB just shreds us on every ***** 3rd down. Why is our 3rd down defense always so bad?

Really bad job, terrible even from Brady today. 

I thought D played bad but this was exaggerated by the offensive performance. 

I'll get into more about the play calling but it was totally infantile and Madden esque. I did not expect it. 

14 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I’m a little behind. Has Brady been fired yet??

I coach a kids team, and I’ll walk off if I called a play for my best player to play another pos…

Why am I wasted my breath. This whole game is an abomination. 

11:06 4Q

That's funny, because I thought the offensive strategy was child like and total inept.