9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The bills haven’t lost a game by more than 6 points in 43 games I believe we’re at…nfl record.  No one has had less of these types of games 

Sure looks like the embarrassing performances they put up against the Bengals. But hey, cross my fingers they come back and lose by less then 6

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

right, which is why the back to back long passes was strange.  Granted, one should have been completed, but that's a low percentage play either way.  Plenty of time, in good field position, 3 time outs.  Just run the offense.

but it has looked like they are giving them 1 on 1's outside with a single deep safety.  Begging them to beat them deep.

1 minute ago, henry jones said:

D-line is getting manhandled.  Even if they are targeting the replacements, they're not making contact with anyone within 10 yards from the line of scrimmage

Oliver is spying and DaQuan is actually playing well, but withthe Ends playing contain fundamentals, there is just no pass rush.

They got more agressive when they got down big and I wonder if that will continue

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I mean our season isnt over but people are disappointed. They expected a competitive game and we are getting taken to the woodshed almost as bad as the Bills steamrolled the Jags last week.

Played 3 bad teams to start the year.  Not built to play from behind.  They want to play ball control and their defense isn't good enough to support it.  

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They’re tackling great too…a lot of these short throws people are complaining about were the right read 

I think James Cook has tons of space in the flat and they're not even looking at it

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

Josh Allen 9/16 42 yards. This should have been a 400 yard passing game

not gonna win w McD / Brady. Wash rinse repeat

the line is getting beat up front, the right side has constant issues tonight.  I wish they would run some screens or get the ball to cook in space.  

also at some point u have to credit the ravens defense.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

What exactly happened here? The Ravens scored a grand total of 14 points after that first play. Where the heck is our offense? 

Exactly. You can’t just blame the D.  Time to get creative