9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Looks like the Bills are on the field and know the drill at 80% speed. Baltimore looks like they have the Michigan crazy sign stealer working for them now. 

12:00 2Q

Damar Hamlin looks slow and out of place on every play, he’s beyond bad, even his INT last game he was out of place and it would have been an easy catch with a better QB. Just bad bad bad. 

Bills need some smelling salt at halftime to wake up. 90 yards of total offense.

Losing is one thing but losing like this is a whole different level. Thankfully it would only count as one loss. 3-1 looking at us directly in the face.

Edited by TFBillsfan

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

He's coping with the fact that yet again, the FO failed to find elite talent 

They're good at finding good and terrible at finding great 

Kinda like our HC. High floor, only so high ceiling 😒

1 minute ago, Sojourner said:

im with you dude but at the end of the day, that was the selling point on him… a downfield threat on 50/50 balls or toss ups. that wasn’t a toss up. that was baby in the bread basket from josh 

I mean those aren’t guaranteed catches and even elite guys make those drops. You can also see how upset Keon is. Would relax with him, this isn’t on him. I mean it was 2nd and 10 and the bills needed a weird ass timeout to get a 4th down. 

Josh isn’t seeing the field well tonight when it’s not a pre-snap read. Holding it too long 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, iwishitwerecolder said:

Oh my god the overreactions of this forum is disgusting. 

Jaw is on the floor. Who are these fans?

Team is bad tonight, but man, the definitive proclamations about our season being over, players being bad, et al.  We sound like children.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

i feel like some people do not understand the game or something.

I get being angry and passionate or whatever but u just can't go for it on 4th and 10 from the 50 in a game like this in the 2nd quarter.

right, which is why the back to back long passes was strange.  Granted, one should have been completed, but that's a low percentage play either way.  Plenty of time, in good field position, 3 time outs.  Just run the offense.

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

4-2 if they beat the Jets will be fine start knowing four of those games were on the road and they still have 2 games against the Patriots 

I agree. Just disappointing that a team can come to a game so out of it physically AND mentally right from the jump.

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Showing why we need a better outside WR option, and no Diggs wasn't it.  Hopefully Coleman turns into that.

I could see us making a move at the deadline for a 1 yr type, MVS showing nothing and Hollins is truly a 4th WR

Cmon man the DB was jogging next to  Coleman sprinting...he's terrible

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

This is what im Confused about

Because they're not throwing anything downfield.  3 yard outs aren't going to get it done.

Coleman should've had that one though.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

This is a physical team we are playing. This isn't the cardinals. 

Yep. The odds are massively against us. But Ravens have gone to ***** before. They can do it again. Though even just 'hand it off to Henry' looks like a matchwinning strategy at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

To be fair .. he put the ball in Coleman’s hands

I was being more critical of play call there, not the decision to throw it.  Something underneath for 6-7 yards gave us 2 downs to keep it moving.  Maybe there was a read they had which made it make sense, but in general I would have preferred a safer call in that specific situation.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

The Joe Brady hype-train has derailed. 5 first downs when you have an all world QB should never happen. Got away from the run way too much early on and the attack the flats passing game was getting stuffed right from the beginning.

• Agree 1