9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Danger Mouse said:

The arithmetic of the scoreline isn't that bad. Look at the Vikes today.

But we need to be a different team. But, more worryingly, so do they - so it's not really in our own hands. 

This is a physical team we are playing. This isn't the cardinals. 

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Amazing how out coached they got in the first half.   My 8th grader could run the Ravens offense.  All day to throw to wide open players.

Not really a scheme issue here. Their dudes are better than our dudes 

It's a game like this that shows just how much you need a WR1, especially in crucial situations. I just don't think Coleman is that guy. 

The "Everybody Eats" mentality is great, but you still need supreme talent to pull it off consistently.  Right now, we may have the guys with the right mentality, but lack the talent that you need to beat good teams.  I said it after this draft was over.....we are going to enter next year's draft still in search of that true WR1.

• Agree 2

Just now, White Linen said:

I understand your point, it's just not a good one.

You're assuming going for it is a guarantee you get it.  What if you don't?  That's why it's dumb.  

I'm a game like tonight, if you add in doing risky things, percentages say the game would be totally out of reach.  That's dumb.

It's 21-3 buddy.. bills punted twice to a good offence on 4th and shorts and Baltimore scored both times at will.

If they went for it and got stuffed, it would have made 0 difference... lol

• Agree 2