Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I put Herbert down with Mayfield and Dak Prescott. 

I've been making fun of Baker for years, but it's starting to look like he may finally be taking his job seriously.

• Agree 1

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Just a bummer their offense went into the toilet the exact same time Chris Jones became the best defensive player in the game. That guy is a bad, bad man.

Yeah he is their team MVP right now. Going back to last year too.

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Just a bummer their offense went into the toilet the exact same time Chris Jones became the best defensive player in the game. That guy is a bad, bad man.

Chris Jones is arguably just as important to that team as Mahomes.

We don't have a guy on D like that quite yet.

• Agree 2

Just now, Simon said:

I've been making fun of Baker for years, but it's starting to look like he may finally be taking his job seriously.

Mayfield and Darnold are having a great year.  The 2018 QB class looks solid now.

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Chargers need to be totally blown up if I am Harbaugh. Bosa and James are losers. Herbert for all the talent is a loser because he has no heart. All three players are supposed to be the heart and soul of your team and they are huge injury risks every season. They could get a lot of draft picks for all three of them. 

Does Bosa ever fawking play ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

Agreed..Until the Bills have that kind of pass rush in the playoffs we will not reach the SB in spite of the heroics of #17.  Go Bills !!!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They would’ve gotten nuked by a halfway decent team today…the chargers missing half their oline, Derwin James,Joey bosa, and so on ain’t it 

Not to mention being coached by a booger-eating moron

Just now, Success said:

He's on prime JJ Watt / Aaron Donald level. Only other player today on D at maybe the same level is TJ Watt. It's not likely we will come across a player at that level with JA on the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They would’ve gotten nuked by a halfway decent team today…the chargers missing half their oline, Derwin James,Joey bosa, and so on ain’t it 

The thing is they always sneak by until they put it together. 4 and 0 and playing like a .500 team. Just tired of them.

1 minute ago, Success said:

<Von grabs his pencil and notebook>

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, Sammy Watkins&#x27; Rib said:

He's on prime JJ Watt / Aaron Donald level. Only other player today on D at maybe the same level is TJ Watt. It's not likely we will come across a player at that level with JA on the team. 

TJ is way underrated and doesn't get the credit he deserves as he has been on a team without a QB for the past several years.  Go Bills !!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

He needed to be humbled. Right now, I think that the 2018 QB class is shaping up to be one of the best ones in NFL history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

He needed to be humbled. Right now, I think that the 2018 QB class is shaping up to be one of the best ones in NFL history.

Yup, agreed on all counts

Just now, Low Positive said:

Lamar was good in his rookie season

Josh became good at the end of his 2nd season 

Mayfield was good in his rookie season and then took 5 seasons to get back his mojo

It has been 6-year of darkness for Darnold before he sees daylight (irony in a dome in one of the coldest places in America).    

Go Bills !!!

14 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

For once I'd like to see them fight to get in the playoffs instead of waltzing in every year with no resistance from opposition instead of the Bills and Bengals. 

Bad owners like making money vs having a good team.

See Ralph's  "Cash to Cap".  We will pay for a player that fits in our awful system and we can afford.

Edited by The Wiz