Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

11 minutes ago, BBills83 said:

The "we won't get past the Chiefs" defeatist make me crazy. I will trust in Josh, Brady and McD until they prove I shouldn't this year. They just look different this year. I have been on board the Bills bus since 1962 and I can't get down now. These are glory years with some incredible talents. GO BILLS!!!!!

I mean they've had their chance 3 times already...how many more until it becomes obvious that unless someone else knocks them out of the playoffs we are never getting to a SB while Mahomes is in the NFL?

• Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Anyone that thinks the Chiefs is a good team after the first 4 weeks is basically a media member pandering to their viewers or a Chiefs fan.

For once I'd like to see them fight to get in the playoffs instead of waltzing in every year with no resistance from opposition instead of the Bills and Bengals. 

Really enjoyed Flacco playing well in relief today. For many years, that guy was a QB you had to love if you were a Patriots-hater who was looking for anyone to have a chance to beat them in the postseason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I mean they've had their chance 3 times already...how many more until it becomes obvious that unless someone else knocks them out of the playoffs we are never getting to a SB while Mahomes is in the NFL?

Yeah this has to be the year. They just lost their #1 WR for the season. Kelce is not a JAG but he isn't his elite self anymore either. They have OT problems. If we can't beat them with all that going against them, we never will under this coaching staff. But I'm optimistic.

1 minute ago, T.E. said:

If every player became a free agent tomorrow, are there five QBs you'd take ahead of him, though?

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Jackson, Stroud, Hurts, Purdy, and after today Jaden Daniels. And that's taking age into account. If not, I would rather have Matt Stafford or Jarrod Goff. I put Herbert down with Mayfield and Dak Prescott. 

• Like (+1) 2

Chargers need to be totally blown up if I am Harbaugh. Bosa and James are losers. Herbert for all the talent is a loser because he has no heart. All three players are supposed to be the heart and soul of your team and they are huge injury risks every season. They could get a lot of draft picks for all three of them. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T.E. said:

Allen

Mahomes

Jackson (maybe)

Who are the other two?

Love, Stroud, Mayfield off the top of my head.

Several older guys if age is irrelevant

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T.E. said:

If every player became a free agent tomorrow, are there five QBs you'd take ahead of him, though?

Mahomes, Allen, Lamar, Burrow, Stroud are all better than Herbert right now.   Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don’t really like Herbert but he is playing hurt and his targets missed several makable plays.  It’s not all him.  

No….its not all him. It never is all anything. My comment stands. He’s been a huge disappointment. 

9 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

They would’ve gotten nuked by a halfway decent team today…the chargers missing half their oline, Derwin James,Joey bosa, and so on ain’t it 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah this has to be the year. They just lost their #1 WR for the season. Kelce is not a JAG but he isn't his elite self anymore either. They have OT problems. If we can't beat them with all that going against them, we never will under this coaching staff. But I'm optimistic.

I thought we had the most overrated player in the NFL.  Go Bills !!!