Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

That boy just has zero "It"

The interesting thing about Herbo is that like he is the same guy since he was a rookie. 

I’m not sure he has gotten better at anything. Now he was a great rookie but it’s hard to level out like that and not be disappointed.

• Like (+1) 2

The "we won't get past the Chiefs" defeatist make me crazy. I will trust in Josh, Brady and McD until they prove I shouldn't this year. They just look different this year. I have been on board the Bills bus since 1962 and I can't get down now. These are glory years with some incredible talents. GO BILLS!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

13 seconds of not being stupid would be a start 

I know that the conventional wisdom here is that 13 seconds cost the Bills a Super Bowl, but there is a very good shot that they lose to the Bengals in the AFC CG.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

The interesting thing about Herbo is that like he is the same guy since he was a rookie. 

I’m not sure he has gotten better at anything. Now he was a great rookie but it’s hard to level out like that and not be disappointed.

He seems like a great guy to smoke a J with and go surfing.

Working like a dog preparing for battle? Maybe not so much......

1 minute ago, BBills83 said:

The "we won't get past the Chiefs" defeatist make me crazy. I will trust in Josh, Brady and McD until they prove I shouldn't this year. They just look different this year. I have been on board the Bills bus since 1962 and I can't get down now. These are glory years with some incredible talents. GO BILLS!!!!!

Right? I mean at some point Lucy isn't going to yank the football away and Charlie Brown will get to kick it. 

I wonder if he's got a bad slice to the right when he kicks too....stay tuned.

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

I know that the conventional wisdom here is that 13 seconds cost the Bills a Super Bowl, but there is a very good shot that they lose to the Bengals in the AFC CG.

At home ? Not that year. Not taking away what Bengals did but I can't see that team coming to Buffalo and beating the Bills with as good as Josh was playing. But hey Bengals did what Bills could not. 

17 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

No matter how well the Bills do, every KC win just feels so inevitable. Feels pointless to be a team in the NFL right now...just wasting time while KC keeps winning SB after SB.

I dont think KC is going back this year. They wont pull off the three peat.

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, julian said:

12 other teams give or take won a ring during Patriots dynasty, they’ll be opportunities including this year.

That list gets shorter when you facror in AFC reps (Raiders (L), Steelers (2 W-1 L), Colts (1 W-1L), Ravens (W), Broncos (1 W-1L).

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

He seems like a great guy to smoke a J with and go surfing.

Working like a dog preparing for battle? Maybe not so much......

He's been playing with a high ankle sprain, which is a pretty debilitating injury. I think he's still, pound-for-pound, a top QB.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Can the Chiefs really make it work with no #1 WR and bad OT play for an entire season? Dumb to totally count them out but man that is a lot to overcome.

There will be trade options for them in a few weeks, I'm sure. The Raiders might be willing to part with Davante Adams if the price is right. Same thing with Hopkins in Tennessee.

1 minute ago, T.E. said:

He's been playing with a high ankle sprain, which is a pretty debilitating injury. I think he's still, pound-for-pound, a top QB.

This is not a recent shortcoming, imo.

2 minutes ago, T.E. said:

There will be trade options for them in a few weeks, I'm sure. The Raiders might be willing to part with Davante Adams if the price is right. Same thing with Hopkins in Tennessee.

I can't see KC paying the price to get the Raiders to trade him within the division.