Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

7 minutes ago, Success said:

And people thought Harbaugh was a good coach.

McDermott wins that game today, 10x out of 10.

Exactly.

Harbaugh's reputation as a coach is mind boggling. This isn't the 2011 NFL or the Big Ten. The Chargers were vastly outcoached in this game.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It is two different sports the way these offenses have been called.

I'm certain we are the only AFC team that has any chance of stopping the Chiefs this year.

I don't know with the way it sounds like the Chiefs have been playing how do they matchup against the Steelers?

6 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

God I hate KC! Why do teams play their worst football and have the most brain dead play calling when they play the Chiefs?

Anyone that thinks the Chiefs is a good team after the first 4 weeks is basically a media member pandering to their viewers or a Chiefs fan.

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Gonna be Buffalo and KC battling it out for the top 2 seeds in the AFC. Again. That week 11 game is gonna be a big one. 

I honestly feel very good about our chances against KC if Rice is out for the season as it seems. Their defense has been winning them games and I don't think any defense can hold down our offense for long. They don't have much that scares you on offense. As long as don't enter the game nervous like every other team they face, we should be the favorites.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I honestly feel very good about our chances against KC if Rice is out for the season as it seems. Their defense has been winning them games and I don't think any defense can hold down our offense for long. They don't have much that scares you on defense. As long as don't enter the game nervous like every other team they face, we should be the favorites.

We're still a 4 point dog until we are standing over their bloody, headless corpse

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3