Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

I hate the Chiefs so much

Honestly every time I watch a Chiefs game I end up hating their opponent more than I hate them. Ravens had them beat but Lamar missed open WRs and his TE couldn't keep his toe in. Bengals had them beat but jumped on the back of the intended WR on probably an uncatchable pass. Falcons had them beat but ran directly at Chris Jones on 4th and 1. Chargers had them beat but horribly mismanaged a critical series in the red zone and came away with 0 points. It's mind numbing how their opponents just keep stacking unforced errors against them. While the Chiefs just sit back and let the game come to them and it never fails.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does anyone know if there is an unsigned wide receiver with a long rap sheet out there?  Chiefs might be in the market.

I hear Rae Carruth is out....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Honestly every time I watch a Chiefs game I end up hating their opponent more than I hate them. Ravens had them beat but Lamar missed open WRs and his TE couldn't keep his toe in. Bengals had them beat but jumped on the back of the intended WR on probably an uncatchable pass. Falcons had them beat but ran directly at Chris Jones on 4th and 1. Chargers had them beat but horribly mismanaged a critical series in the red zone and came away with 0 points. It's mind numbing how their opponents just keep stacking unforced errors against them. While the Chiefs just sit back and let the game come to them and it never fails.

Cheats = Chiefs, just change a few letters....

It reminds me of the Patriots at their peak, so much.  Teams would just self-destruct.  The Chargers had SO many chances today. It was almost like they wanted to give the game to KC.

Like even now - there are 6 minutes left. I expect the Chargers to do nothing.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Honestly every time I watch a Chiefs game I end up hating their opponent more than I hate them. 

lol, I never realized how true this is.

Exactly. Plus, they never beat themselves. However, they have been playing with fire in close games for a few years now. At some point it'll bite them in a big game. 

1 minute ago, T.E. said:

Brissett is a tough son of a B word. He's playing behind Swiss cheese and still doing okay. I can see why NE doesn't want to rush Maye out there.

I wonder about that they put him out there for garbage duty the other day I saw so with the worse offensive line.

• Agree 1