Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I want a long drive for a TD from the Chargers, the Chargers D to then hold, and then the Bills to win tonight.

I don't feel like I'm asking for too much.

Apparently you were.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, finn said:

The word that comes to mind to describe the Chargers is "soft." They're like a team of gentle flower children who were given helmets and pretty uniforms and told to go play football with the big boys. 

As a franchise they epitomize “just here for the paycheck.”

From the owner to the coach and right down to the field. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's been this way all game except for one big play. I don't understand why Jim Harbaugh of all people didn't take the points on the previous drive. He thinks this is a shootout or what?

He botched that entire sequence. Should have challenged and if he lost the challenge kicked. 

• Agree 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

Like I've said a million times the Chiefs don't actively beat anyone. Their opponent just always makes the big mistake in the big moment. It's uncanny.

It's like the Saw movies...he doesn't kill anyone...just traps them in terrible spots and they die because they didn't escape lol

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I know Herbert is banged a little and they are missing both starting tackles and Chiefs have good D but man this is pathetic offense by the Chargers.

There is no way the Chiefs lose this game.

Yea it is. Both offenses have issues at tackle and lack playmakers outside. It creates a game like this. Broncos - Jets take II.

Edited by GunnerBill

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Gotta be the ugliest uniform colors on the field for this kc/Chargers game. Light blue, yellow, red and white 🤮

My wife, who doesn't like football and likes to rename the teams based upon their uniforms, calls this game the Ukrainians vs the Ronald McDonalds. The Rams are the Ikeas. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I know Herbert is banged a little and they are missing both starting tackles and Chiefs have good D but man this is pathetic offense by the Chargers.

There is no way the Chiefs lose this game.

Unless the refs call something against them

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Like I've said a million times the Chiefs don't actively beat anyone. Their opponent just always makes the big mistake in the big moment. It's uncanny.

Saw the same with the Pats for 20 years.

Teams get so tight because they are "playing Mahomes" or "playing Brady" that they psych themselves out and get away from doing what they do well. They pass on easy FGs early and come away with nothing then end up losing a game by a point or two

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2