Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Chiefs offense is very very disjointed. 

It's been this way all game except for one big play. I don't understand why Jim Harbaugh of all people didn't take the points on the previous drive. He thinks this is a shootout or what?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, T.E. said:

KC is at the point where I don't even know how they even get up for regular season games anymore. They probably just plan to do just enough to win the division and then get serious in the playoffs.

That ain’t the issue here imo…they are second in the division if they lose this one with LAC getting a lot of their injured talent back.  This isn’t like they’re up 5 games in the division in December 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The chiefs are the new NE Patriots while Brady was there.  No one else was good so they just walked into the playoffs every year.

Except it’s worse because now there’s 7 playoff spots which guarantees they’d be in even if they somehow flop the division. 

And at least the Pats had to contend with the Steelers, Ravens, Colts/Broncos (Peyton). In the AFC it’s only the Bills that are even a blip on the Chiefs’ radar. 

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's been this way all game except for one big play. I don't understand why Jim Harbaugh of all people didn't take the points on the previous drive. He thinks this is a shootout or what?

The cumulative IQ of that QB/Coach combo can be calculated with my toes.

With socks on.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

whilst I can respect harbaugh going for it on 4th&1, the 3 points would have probably been the better play after a failed challenge. you’ve cost yourself 3 points and burned 2 to’s in a handful of plays. SMH. 

Was the failed challenge in the 2nd half....would that be why there wasn't one later because they didn't have one?

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That ain’t the issue here imo…they are second in the division if they lose this one with LAC getting a lot of their injured talent back.  This isn’t like they’re up 5 games in the division in December 

Still tough to get excited for a week 4 game when you've played in four of the last five SBs.

The word that comes to mind to describe the Chargers is "soft." They're like a team of gentle flower children who were given helmets and pretty uniforms and told to go play football with the big boys. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Chiefs offense is very very disjointed. 

That comes across as, they aren’t very good , 😁👍