Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

Just now, Scott7975 said:

The moment I seen Herbert slide short of a first down in a must win game when there wasnt a defender for 5 yards, I knew the kid doesnt have the heart to win in this league.

He’s always looked bored out there. Like ho hum lemme get this game over with so I can return to my real job working at hollister 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, finn said:

I don't know why the Chargers are considered a good team year after year when year after year they choke. 

Chargers always make enough stupid plays to lose a game. You can absolutely count on them to do it again today. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh, absolutely, but my point is they may be missing him for a lot the next 20 games or so. 

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Personally I think if a player is injured and on IR, suspension time shouldnt count until he is able to return to football.

I believe a suspension starts when the player is active for a game, so any games missed while on IR or PUP list can't be counted toward suspension games.  IIRC DeShaun Watson was injured for a while after the trade to Cleveland, but he had to serve his suspended games after he was ready to play.

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Early returns aren’t promising 

Man idk…all depends on the outcome…they are missing a ton of guys in this one I think all of which will return at some point and they could potentially beat the chiefs who likely aren’t getting their missing wrs back as the season goes on 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I believe a suspension starts when the player is active for a game, so any games missed while on IR or PUP list can't be counted toward suspension games.  IIRC DeShaun Watson was injured for a while after the trade to Cleveland, but he had to serve his suspended games after he was ready to play.

can’t be on a list, simple solution, don’t put them on it and let them be suspended when they wouldn’t be playing anyway.