Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

There's the massive difference between Allen/Mahomes and every other QB. When their offense needs a big 3rd down conversion they find a way to deliver. Doesn't matter what players are on the field with them.

On the other side when Herbert's team needs a big play he throws a sideline ball to nowhere.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

There's the massive difference between Allen/Mahomes and every other QB. When their offense needs a big 3rd down conversion they find a way to deliver. Doesn't matter what players are on the field with them.

On the other side when Herbert's team needs a big play he throws a sideline ball to nowhere.

The moment I seen Herbert slide short of a first down in a must win game when there wasnt a defender for 5 yards, I knew the kid doesnt have the heart to win in this league.  I think that was two years ago.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Doesn’t bode well that it’s close even if they end up pulling it out.  The chargers are questionable to begin with before you start takin away Derwin James and Joey bosa and half their offensive line and so on 

they’d be getting absolutely throttled by any of the top afc teams right now 

I don't know why the Chargers are considered a good team year after year when year after year they choke. 

• Agree 1