Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s kind of crazy after all that talk after the td they’re still down at halftime 🤣

Haven't been watching the game just this thread, so it's kind of crazy that people have been posting like the game was about to end.

Like there is an entire 2nd half KC always had plenty of time to come back. I mean it'd be nice if the Chargers didn't let them score and just boat raced them but let's be serious a win is unlikely enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It’s crazy watching that George Kittle TD over the heads of 3 defensive players and then thinking that Josh Allen has been as good as he’s been these past years without a single player capable of doing something that ridiculous to make a play. 

Overrated, my ass. 

4 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Uh-oh, trouble in paradise

AR is not the same dude & he’s getting closer and closer  to washed, he’s almost a statue.  Just a matter of time before he gets taken out again.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Uh-oh, trouble in paradise

On the one hand of course Rodgers comes off like "***** you I'm doing it my way."

but he's kind of not wrong you had one bad game in this aspect and instead of trying to improve/ work at it you just want to abandon something you've been doing.

• Agree 4

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

On the one hand of course Rodgers comes off like "***** you I'm doing it my way."

but he's kind of not wrong you had one bad game in this aspect and instead of trying to improve/ work at it you just want to abandon something you've been doing.

So true.  Just shows what a mess of a HC Saleh is.

• Agree 2

I wonder if the Chiefs would like to go ahead and start the Rashee Rice suspension now. It sounds like he may miss at least significant time this year, and next year appears to be when he’ll face some suspension time. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I wonder if the Chiefs would like to go ahead and start the Rashee Rice suspension now. It sounds like he may miss at least significant time this year, and next year appears to be when he’ll face some suspension time. 

I'm sure they'd love it if he suddenly became suspended and they could just whistle to themselves about the injury, if it comes after they have to put him on IR or anything the suspension I'm pretty sure will only start counting games after he's back.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1