Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Herbert for a while coming into the league looked like he had that potential, I'm not sure the Chargers haven't ruined him.

Maybe LA and the Jags should swap ruined qb’s 

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I take back what I said about the Chiefs possibly not being able to win their division. The coaching mismatch between them and the rest of the division is hilariously wide. You could trade all the rosters around and the Chiefs would still win the division.

Having two top shelf coordinators who will never be poached away by another team along with an elite level QB is just too strong a formula for most of the league to contend with, sadly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Chargers are just so bad.  Play a two deep shell for the rest of the game and force Mahomes to dump everything off for the next 30 minutes….

and on offense, stop with this bad shotgun play and pound the damn rock

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

All Worthy can do is run fast in a straight line.  How can the Chargers DB give him a free release and not hit him?  If I was a defensive coordinator I’d have my guys hit him every chance you get.

Fwiw Darwin James was suspended for this single game - likely he doesn't get beat 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Damn Washington is killing Arizona.  Maybe Arizona isnt as good as I thought.

I gotta verify this but with that Daniels int I think Josh is the only starting qb without an INT lol of course he’s played two less quarters though 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1