Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

8 minutes ago, BRH said:

Who’s that broccoli-headed kid playing QB for the Chiefs, number 15?

He sucks.

Mahomes wins back to back SB then takes season off and lets annoying brother pretend to be him?

7 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Araiza is the best player on the Chiefs today. 

KC would be down more than 10 if it weren't for him.

not really watching the game is this because he's kicking a lot of deep punts because sure that's his game. But how is he when he isn't having to boom it?

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Greg Roman, but part of this gameplan might be because Herberts ankle is in bad shape + Chris Jones.

That’s still f ing pathetic on there behalf, 

• Like (+1) 1

I mean the Chiefs probably do need to add another guy but the perceived guys available are Devonte Adams and the Raiders sure as hell aren't trading him to the Chiefs. Tee Higgins is on the Bengals and could argue they are the Chiefs closest rival so I doubt they would do that move either. The Titans could move Hopkins to him which would help but I don't think Hopkins is a true # 1 difference maker anymore. Don't think the Dolphins move Hill or Waddle. One guy that maybe becomes available is Cooper Kupp. I know that his name isn't out there but they have Nacua and that Rams team is very close to having to rebuild and it might make sense to capitalize on a rebuild.

• Like (+1) 1