Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

22 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I never root for injuries. But Rice almost killed like 5 people this past offseason. So I am not crying for him.

Absolutely this. I just sent the video to my brother who had no idea, so had to see it again.

He belongs to jail and not football field. The only difference between him and Ruggs is that he got lucky and nobody died.

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Every team makes the dumbest possible mistakes against the Chiefs. Running right at Chris Jones on 3rd down. Like what is the plan??

The Chargers offensive game plan is a mess.  Herbert hasn't thrown a pass more than 3 yards downfield.  If the injury limits him that much, why play him at all?

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Absolutely this. I just sent the video to my brother who had no idea, so had to see it again.

He belongs to jail and not football field. The only difference between him and Ruggs is that he got lucky and nobody died.

Probably gonna get hit with a suspension next year after being out most of this year with an injury too 

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Chargers offensive game plan is a mess.  Herbert hasn't thrown a pass more than 3 yards downfield.  If the injury limits him that much, why play him at all?

I think they might trust the defense here and want to limit the chiefs’ defenses big play potential but we’ll see if it works out.  Feels a bit too conservative to me 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Probably gonna get hit with a suspension next year after being out most of this year with an injury too 

I think they might trust the defense here and want to limit the chiefs’ defenses big play potential but we’ll see if it works out.  Feels a bit too conservative to me 

It's a bit too conservative like Vaughn was "Juuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside".

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Skyy Moore is a bust. Kelce is lumbering. They don't have anyone. Even with Mahomes and Reid they are going to be a bottom 10 offense with this group.

Nobody want to hear it but the biggest issue w the Chiefs rn is Mahomes

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Nobody want to hear it but the biggest issue w the Chiefs rn is Mahomes

I mean he threw a pick and then took out his best player for the season on the same play. That's worth -250 EPA on the season.

• Haha (+1) 3

I know I'm a little late on this, but I really enjoyed watching the Broncos do everything possible to give the game away, but the Jets being too incompetent to take advantage.

9 points vs Denver?? Not worried about them threatening Buffalo in the least.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2