Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

New England, Raiders and Panthers look to be the early favorites for winning the #1 pick in the 2025 draft.

Not really a QB worth taking that high as of yet either.

Might be a year where you a pass rusher like Abdul Carter taken 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I think that type of hyperextension doesn't generally result in an ACL tear, but MCL, and meniscus, and tendon strain. (I'm not a doctor, but I've had four knee surgeries, including two ACLs...) This may not be season ending, but not being able to bear weight at all (as reported by the announcers) is a very bad sign.

Most "simple" ACL's I've seen, guys are capable of walking around within 5 minutes of the initial pain fading

Makes me wonder if this is something else.

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

You’d think it’s about time to really get Noah Gray involved. No way you can just get by with Kelce like it’s five years ago 

They also drafted Wiley from TCU who was a pretty good prospect as a route-running TE type.

Jets and Dolphins schedules get much tougher after the first month. Jets losing today is brutal because they still have Steelers, Vikings, Bills x2, Dolphins x2 (probably with Tua), Texans, Cardinals, Colts, Seahawks and Rams. 

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Oh I’m sure there will be plenty of people on here who will say the Jets game is dangerous now because the Jets will be “desperate” 🙄🙄🙄

If they get the beatdown I expect from the Vikings.. Rodgers will probably have retired by our game.

• Agree 1