Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Meh Rice gets no tears from me. The NFL won't suspend him so the universe will. He could have killed someone. Pure dumb luck is the only reason he's not facing 25 to life right now.

Just watched the play since I hadn't turned the game on yet.

First, LOL at Mahomes taking him out. Incredible.

Second, Rice should be in prison so I'm glad he got hurt. Genuinely do not care if that's in bad taste or whatever. It really bothers me the things that the NFL has allowed guys to get away with over these past few years.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ralonzo said:

That was more pattycake than block, but then I'm supposed to believe a guy flung Chris Jones to the ground like a damp shirt too.

Calls 'em like I sees 'em, mah man.  NFL Zebras by and large suck, but I think they got that chop block right.

2 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Rashee Rice with a hyperextended knee by what would be a low block by... Patrick Mahomes. I hate when a player gets injured... but I'm having a hard time feeling bad about ithis...

I think he has a tear in there. His knee bent way back 

• Agree 1

The chiefs need this loss.

This loss shows the chiefs have work to do but they will dial it in because they're the best team in football

The chiefs had injuries and when they're 100% and they get Kelce involved they're going to be scary

Just wait for the narratives. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Chiefs are in trouble. They have nobody who can separate.

Rice and Pacheco are SO key to their offense.  Mahomes is down to an aged Kelce, gadget Worthy, and a rookie running back with fumbling issues.

if rice is out for 4 or more weeks they will not win the conference