Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

Friend who knows nothing about football went to Panthers game. I said they may win today. She said "Panthers are not good, I thought?" I said they will win. She said "aren't the Bengals good, tho?"

Panthers win. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

What a throw by Baker though

Maybe the Broncos D is legit.   They smacked the Bake around a bunch last week ... and they're making Rodgers and Co look pretty inept.

Wow appreciate fox for going there. Brady addressed baker shade. Said yea well I have rings. Not apologizing for anything. “This isn’t daycare”

“ if I wanted it to be fun I would have gone to Disney land w my kids”

I can't watch Denver anymore.  3 possessions in great field position,  three 3 and outs.  Suddenly Bo NIx forgot how to play football.  The field position will flip soon and the Jets will walk away w it.

Eagles are awful. Cowboys are awful. Lions are probably good buts it's still Jared Goff and they are still the Lions. 

I see no reason why the Vikings can't make the Superbowl. They are legit. O'Connell and Flores may be the best coaching combo in the league outside of KC.