Around the NFL Week 4

HappyDays

Should be Chargers ball. Before it was controlled #24 of the Chargers while half out of bounds touches it on the ground, it's dead ball at that point, possession reverts to the fumbling team, the Chargers.

NFL rules 1st down Chiefs, I'd be shocked if they don't let that stand because Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Man.... if to wonder about Rice's knee. If he misses time the Chiefs are in big big trouble

Can't believe the Cheifs got that ball back

Just now, appoo said:

And that was a bad bad INT. Like own side of the field, double cover, no pressure, sailed it as well

Hey better throw than Lawrence's throw last week

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Patriots are f-ING terrible. No clue how they beat the Bengals 

pats fan i work with is amazed that they’re rolling with brissett. he said they should just get maye the experience as everyone knows they weren’t doing anything. if he proves them wrong, awesome. if he plays bad then big whoop. 

got to say that he’s 100% right. 

• Agree 2

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

And they get it back because they are the luckiest team in the league. 

I've said this many times and I always get called a Mahomes hater, but when Reid hasn't quite schemed players wide open Mahomes makes a lot of mistake and tends to just throw it and hope. I have no doubt Reid will change things up because he's probably the best offensive play caller of all time, but when that happens Mahomes will once agin get a majority of the credit.