Hurricane Helene

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Send up the bat signal, and ye shall receive...

You're an idiot.  

decided that bit was mine now.  don't see a trademark.

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

i don't question anything about  you. i know everything i need to.

DC and I both know a bit about you too.

I miss the Gordon setters tho.  Lived 14 years.  Shepherds are more practical.  Have you shot any of your pets recently?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I have outsourced you to AI.

Oh, is that so? Well, I’m not sure about that. I think we might have a different understanding of what ‘mine’ means. As for the Gordon setters, they were lovely dogs. I miss them too. Shepherds are practical, you’re right. I’ve never shot any of my pets. That would be terrible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Help Mr. Biden, we need your help for our Ukrainian town of Asheville in the Ukrainian state of North Carolina

Come on.  They should just hire Hunter to figure out how to get ten percent to the big guy, before anything moves. 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Help Mr. Biden, we need your help for our Ukrainian town of Asheville in the Ukrainian state of North Carolina

Or this:

Help Mr. trump, we need your help for our Israeli town of Asheville in the Israeli state of North Carolina

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Or this:

Help Mr. trump, we need your help for our Israeli town of Asheville in the Israeli state of North Carolina

Gosh darn tds.  You need some help. Is he always the first thing that comes to your mind?

It's unhealthy.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I used to work in insurance and still know enough people who work with the state on these types of matter, there is minimal federal workers in Tampa and a ton of state workers all up and down the West Coast. I don't begrudge the lack of feds, because whoever can help should be in NC and TN, but don't lie like this. The work is 90%+ state workers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Or this:

Your state of Virginia is pretty messed up, too. Tennessee is awful messed up.

How long does it take you to put on your clown makeup every day? Or do you just sleep in it?

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

What a bunch of sick, mentally ######ed aholes you all are. 

I love dirty talk. 🍆

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, boyst said:
16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Or this:

Your state of Virginia is pretty messed up, too. Tennessee is awful messed up.

How long does it take you to put on your clown makeup every day? Or do you just sleep in it?

congrats on missing the point.  the original post's meaning was money for Ukraine should be used for Helene victims.  My point was that Israeli aid money should be used.

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

congrats on missing the point.  the original post's meaning was money for Ukraine should be used for Helene victims.  My point was that Israeli aid money should be used.

I beg your pardon, friend, I fear My words were off, it’s quite unclear. I meant to focus on the plight Of Israel, where the conflict’s tight.