Hurricane Helene

On 10/9/2024 at 3:07 PM, Roundybout said:

Did MTG tweet about weather manipulation or did she not? Choose carefully, Tommy Boy. 

China has built more solar panels than any country on this planet. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-china-is-dominating-the-solar-industry/

So so dumb

They also have the most people on the planet....clueless is as clueless does here.

10 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The empathizer-in-chief has made his appearance! Such a loser. 

My sister in law was talking to my wife and I came in and asked how she was doing.  She said she was having work problems.  I said "happens to all of us".  Hers was unlike those of mine.  still relevant.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

My sister in law was talking to my wife and I came in and asked how she was doing.  She said she was having work problems.  I said "happens to all of us".  Hers was unlike those of mine.  still relevant.

It’s wholly irrelevant. Everyone has heard Biden’s lies about the kitchen fire. The only thing he left out here was mentioning his Corvette. 

I’m sure your “happens to all of us” is just the tonic she needed. She probably never had a thought quite so transcendent. You saved the day with your brilliance!

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

@Tenhigh  you must be unique among SLU alumni as a neo nazi sympathizer.

Actually I do not support them, but I also don't see them hiding around every bend in the trail, either.  Is this your new thing,  calling everyone you don't like a nazi sympathizer? Better watch out or your mother is going to take away your computer if she catches you...

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Laughing refusal.   as expected.  it's an easy yes/no question.

Are you ok?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Actually I do not support them, but I also don't see them hiding around every bend in the trail, either.  Is this your new thing,  calling everyone you don't like a nazi sympathizer? Better watch out or your mother is going to take away your computer if she catches you...

Are you ok?

They were on a boat, in  a trump event, some with their faces uncovered. Not hiding. That’s who you’re voting for. The guy who inspires and does not decry them at his events. It’s a fair question that now only 2 of you have answered 

“do not support “ is a far cry from “disavow”. It’s a shameful dodge. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They were on a boat, in  a trump event, some with their faces uncovered. Not hiding. That’s who you’re voting for. The guy who inspires and does not decry them at his events. It’s a fair question that now only 2 of you have answered 

I'm still voting for him, nazi's be damned.