Hurricane Helene

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Who debunked it? Did it include a debunking of KJP’s comments then and now?

Yep.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

LOL, you think they care?  Some time ago they completely stopped caring whether what they shared was factual or not.

"Freedom of speech!"

I tend to think he is a bot.

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

LOL, you think they care?  Some time ago they completely stopped caring whether what they shared was factual or not.

"Freedom of speech!"

LOL, what are your thoughts on SCRAPS doing the debunking. Are you all in? Have you confirmed Scrappy’s work as factual? If so, how did you do it?

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Sorry that basic english is beyond your comprehension.

Again, thanks for the laugh and also for your work as a debunker. Carry on!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

LOL, what are your thoughts on SCRAPS doing the debunking. Are you all in? Have you confirmed Scrappy’s work as factual? If so, how did you do it?

Typical tact of the Trumptards.  Can't make an case on your own, call for the mob to bail you out.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Scraps misinformation debunked!

Funny how he said Biden could have gone to Congress but ignored the fact that Congress is not in session because of Mike Johnson.

43 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Typical tact of the Trumptards.  Can't make an case on your own, call for the mob to bail you out.

Funny how he said Biden could have gone to Congress but ignored the fact that Congress is not in session because of Mike Johnson.

Does Biden have the authority to call an emergency session?

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

This video was debunked earlier today.  Sorry you can't keep up.

No it wasn't.

The earmarked disaster relief program of FEMA was not being used to assist. Just FEMA funds.

Again, you pathetic poop...answer the questions.

What does FEMA stand for?

Did FEMA money help immigrants?

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

I did.

*****, Tinkerbell thinks she's a comedian. Maybe all the people laughing at her makes her think she's funny. 

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Sorry that basic english is beyond your comprehension.

Even when someone is legit asking questions and wants to engage in dialogue you don't do yourself any service. But when you get in a tizzy and say bman or NC poster guy whatever his name is posts something and ignore you.

You're like the worst version of a child on the internet. Do your parents have parental lock on? You need to relieve some stress. Ask them to unrestrict your browser. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Scraps said:

No.

Wow. You can answer questions. 

I'm amazed. 

I mean you're completely wrong and it shows you're a moron but good job and great start

Now... What does FEMA stand for?

Did FEMA aid go to immigrants?

Does FEMA support the United States in an emergency?

Easy questions to answer. Get a sack and answer it. You'll be surprised my point, I promise. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

And you seemed so confident with your one word response! Shake it off. It happens. 

I accepted that I was wrong.  Doesn't answer the question why the Speaker of the House doesn't call them to session.

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

I accepted that I was wrong.  Doesn't answer the question why the Speaker of the House doesn't call them to session.

No

This is pathetic. You ask him to answer your question but you're so scared of me you don't answer my question. What a load of bologna you are, sausage head.

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Scraps misinformation debunked!

1. Nice insults to start off, kinda persuasive 🙄 2. How is communism involved? 3. He did proves his own argument. “Biden could tell congress to change the funding allocations. So Biden can’t change the funding allocations. The GOP congress passed the current funding including “for illegals”. The current GOP congress refuses to schedule an emergency session to vote on adding more funds to FEMA. The GOP congress voted against allocating more funds last month before taking a vacation.

This is how propaganda works. Lie, outrage, move on to the next topic and repeat.

1 hour ago, boyst said:

No

This is pathetic. You ask him to answer your question but you're so scared of me you don't answer my question. What a load of bologna you are, sausage head.

Feel better asking for your pound of flesh? Cool bro.