Hurricane Helene

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The money Congress appropriated was spent in the manner Congress intended.  Nothing was practically stolen.  Donald Trump is manipulating you.

so, was FEMA money was spent on illegals?

What does FEMA mean?

Did we or did we not use FEMA money for the purposes of immigration?

3 questions and you cannot answer them. i'm not asking if it was stolen. i don't know what trump said. i am aware how money is appropriated by congress.

can you or will you answer the questions?

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Add in one other questions. Since FY 2025 starts October 1st my question is how did the agency spend their entire 2025 budget (10/1/24 thru 9/30/25) in 3 days?

not the direction i am going at all. i was to see if balloon boy has any integrity or if he's just a **** for the corporate microphone. i'd imagine he can't free think on his own and afraid to speak for herself.

Edited by boyst

Just now, Scraps said:

The money Congress appropriated was spent in the manner Congress intended.  Nothing was practically stolen.  Donald Trump is manipulating you.

Scraps - MAGA doesn't care about truth or facts or understanding how things work...they will find a way to be angry, bitter and divisive about anything. 

I used to post logical stuff....now I just throw grenades to piss them off ;)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Add in one other questions. Since FY 2025 starts October 1st my question is how did the agency spend their entire 2025 budget (10/1/24 thru 9/30/25) in 3 days?

The full year has not be appropriated.  There is a continuing resolution until December 20. 

From what I've read, they are saying they have enough money for operations for now.  Whether of not that will last to December 20 is doubtful.

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

What does FEMA mean?

3 questions and you cannot answer them. i'm not asking if it was stolen. i don't know what trump said. i am aware how money is appropriated by congress.

can you or will you answer the questions?

not the direction i am going at all. i was to see if balloon boy has any integrity or if he's just a **** for the corporate microphone. i'd imagine he can't free think on his own and afraid to speak for herself.

I answered your question regarding how money was spent.  What I think doesn't much matter since it is Congress that decides how to spend the money.  Your argument is with Congress, not me.  Pity you can't figure that out.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The full year has not be appropriated.  There is a continuing resolution until December 20. 

From what I've read, they are saying they have enough money for operations for now.  Whether of not that will last to December 20 is doubtful.

I saw it wrong. The $3.2B is for non-catastrophic funding. The total requested for FY2025 disaster relief is $23.7B.

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_disaster-relief-fund-funding-requirements_fy25.pdf#:~:text=In estimating funding for major disasters, FEMA considers

I don't see any references to border security or immigration here so the ask doesn't include those items.

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I saw it wrong. The $3.2B is for non-catastrophic funding. The total requested for FY2025 disaster relief is $23.7B.

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_disaster-relief-fund-funding-requirements_fy25.pdf#:~:text=In estimating funding for major disasters, FEMA considers

I don't see any references to border security or immigration here so the ask doesn't include those items.

It is Congress that directed FEMA to administer the funds for border security and immigration.  I'm not sure FEMA ever asked for it and certainly would not have done so it a "Disaster Relief Fund Funding Requirements" request.

22 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I answered your question regarding how money was spent.  What I think doesn't much matter since it is Congress that decides how to spend the money.  Your argument is with Congress, not me.  Pity you can't figure that out.

No, it snot and argument. It's simple questions

Can you answer them or not?

What does FEMA mean?

I 100% believe you'll be surprised where this goes next with your answers.  I wholeheartedly believe you will not be upset at all or feel attacked or anything. I just need to see if you're rational enough to answer these questions honestly because there is only one honest answer.

So, please... Answer 

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why do you need to be a disgusting pig in every post?  Is that the image you're going for?  good job.  that's your appearance here.

Much ado about nothing.  One of Harris' resume boosters was running a political hit job on a SC nominee involving allegations of deviant behavior by the nominee.  She also stated quite emphatically that she believed women who accused Biden of touching them inappropriately and without their consent.  That's all before we get to HRC enabling WJC and spinning tales of vast right wing conspiracies and victim blaming.   Seems to me you're willing to cast your vote for one person engaged in piggish behavior (and based already have with JB) while holding Irv to a higher standard.  That's consistent with liberal voters, of course, but still. 

These are changes in position and language  She needs to move to the middle to win.  And we need her to win.  I don't consider these examples lies but if you do then you have many more, much bigger lies to offend you from trump.  The big lie is still out there.  Perhaps you still believe it.  Lots of dumb MAGAs do.

Oops--there we go.  Lies are not lies when you believe them not to be lies, or when lies are lied only for your version of the greater good. 

Re the reflection of the tribes on the board, there are several obvious liars here in regards to their credentials and expertise on the MAGA side.  I can't think of anyone on the liberal side that has made statements that should raise suspicion.  I'd also remind you that fake internet accounts and misinformation sites overwhelmingly support MAGA.  Many of the "expert" bloggers quoted here by MAGAs were employed by Russians 

A wise man once said  "Oops--there we go.  Lies are not lies when you believe them not to be lies, or when lies are lied only for your version of the greater good.".  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The long and short of the exchange is that Doocy is wondering where the money to send to Lebanon, a clear attempt at appeasement of radical terrorist supporters who vote Democrat, is coming from while the White House insists there is no more money for Hurricane Helene and Milton unless Congress acts.

I'm not suggesting that Congress does not need to provide additional funding, but what appropriation is being used by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to ship American taxpayer money off to Lebanon to rebuild houses that can't be redirected to North Carolina? That's the question Doocy was asking, and it's the one Jean-Pierre called "misinformation."

It's not "misinformation" to ask for clarification. It's something a lot of people are wondering right now, and Jean-Pierre's haughty tone and inability to just give a straight answer is on display for everyone in the hurricane-devastated area wondering when help will come their way.

As to the idea that simply asking such a question leads people to not pursue assistance, that may actually be misinformation. What evidence does Jean-Pierre have to support that claim? It sounds like she just came up with an excuse for censorship that ultimately serves no one by her boss' political wants. "You can't talk about that because some may take it the wrong way" is not how any of this is supposed to work.

Frankly, I think a lot of Americans are sick and tired of Democrats hiding behind the "misinformation" trope every time they get asked a question they don't like. People deserve answers. Jean-Pierre's salary is paid for by taxpayers. Instead of acting like an entitled brat who answers to no one, she should be giving clear answers on important issues. That Doocy seems to be the only person in the briefing room willing to stand up to her is an indictment of the broader press corps.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/10/07/watch-peter-doocy-owns-karine-jean-pierre-so-hard-that-she-storms-out-of-the-briefing-n2180256

I don’t care what side of the aisle you come down on. Foreign aid needs to end immediately. Ukraine, Israel…wherever. The USA is always helping out world-wide. Does anyone help us in our time of need?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

This video was debunked earlier today.  Sorry you can't keep up.

LOL, you think they care?  Some time ago they completely stopped caring whether what they shared was factual or not.

"Freedom of speech!"