Hurricane Helene

37 minutes ago, Irv said:

Yes.  Dems don't lie:

Cumala Harris Before / After

"We need open borders" / "I will close the borders"

"No more fracking" / "Hurray".  Me love fracking"

"Biden is sharp as a tack" / Vote for me!   

"Mandate EV's" / "I do not support an electric vehicle mandate"

"I don't use fake accents" / "Ya betta thank a union memba for sick leave! Word Up!”

"Eliminate private health care" / Private health care is the best!  We would never ask you to leave your doctor"

"Defund the police." / "I love police.  We need more."

"Defund ICE" / "Ice Ice baby! I will secure the border that I told you was secure a hundred time before" 

"Green New Deal Rulz." / We need to pump the brakes on the Green New Deal."

Why do you need to be a disgusting pig in every post?  Is that the image you're going for?  good job.  that's your appearance here.

These are changes in position and language  She needs to move to the middle to win.  And we need her to win.  I don't consider these examples lies but if you do then you have many more, much bigger lies to offend you from trump.  The big lie is still out there.  Perhaps you still believe it.  Lots of dumb MAGAs do.

Re the reflection of the tribes on the board, there are several obvious liars here in regards to their credentials and expertise on the MAGA side.  I can't think of anyone on the liberal side that has made statements that should raise suspicion.  I'd also remind you that fake internet accounts and misinformation sites overwhelmingly support MAGA.  Many of the "expert" bloggers quoted here by MAGAs were employed by Russians 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why do you need to be a disgusting pig in every post?  Is that the image you're going for?  good job.  that's your appearance here.

These are changes in position and language  She needs to move to the middle to win.  And we need her to win.  I don't consider these examples lies but if you do then you have many more, much bigger lies to offend you from trump.  The big lie is still out there.  Perhaps you still believe it.  Lots of dumb MAGAs do.

Re the reflection of the tribes on the board, there are several obvious liars here in regards to their credentials and expertise on the MAGA side.  I can't think of anyone on the liberal side that has made statements that should raise suspicion.  I'd also remind you that fake internet accounts and misinformation sites overwhelmingly support MAGA.  Many of the "expert" bloggers quoted here by MAGAs were employed by Russians 

So, to summarize:   She/it/they lies about her actual positions until elected.  Thank you.  What a dope.  Put your head back up your ass.    

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's literally the purpose of the 1st Amendment: the right of the people to call out things that we see are wrong.

F*ck FEMA.  Demented Biden and Cumala have wiped out their funds, spending on illegals for a few extra votes.  Let the locals take care of it.  FEMA has been ass-raped by the current administration and is rendered useless.  Harris wouldn't even bother going to NC if it wasn't a swing state.  Biden doesn't even know where NC is.  Trash.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Irv said:

So, to summarize:   She/it/they lies about her actual positions until elected.  Thank you.  What a dope.  Put your head back up your ass.    

morgan-freeman-pointing.gif

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you do the same nonsense name calling down here. everyone does.

to say she moves to the middle and believe she will stay there is ridiculous. every politician lies on their beliefs. 

you also show your own nonsense to say you don't know any liberals who have shown statements that raise concern. hell, the shoutbox has downright threats to Trump and wishes of death.

and the whole "muhhh russia..." blow that out your rectum cuz someone can flip it on you about Iran, Ukraine, the Baldwins, and so many that are against the the system. if you don't know who they are just go watch tv and they'll let you know.

• Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yes, Democrats spent FEMA money on illegal immigrants.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/3177118/yes-democrats-spent-fema-money-on-illegal-immigrants/

You are being manipulated.

Disaster relief money was not spent on illegals.  Everything you point to says "FEMA money" but FEMA does not get to decide what to spend all the funds on, Congress does.  Congress set money aside for disaster relief and that money was not spent on illegals.  The Republican controlled Congress also set money aside for Customs and Border Protection to help communities that received influxes of migrants.  FEMA administered that money as well, but those are two different tranches of money.

False claims about FEMA disaster funds and migrants pushed by Trump

Trump on the other had did us disaster relief money for border issues.

No, Biden didn’t take FEMA relief money to use on migrants — but Trump did

It is always confession and projections with Trump.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You are being manipulated.

Disaster relief money was not spent on illegals.  Everything you point to says "FEMA money" but FEMA does not get to decide what to spend all the funds on, Congress does.  Congress set money aside for disaster relief and that money was not spent on illegals.  The Republican controlled Congress also set money aside for Customs and Border Protection to help communities that received influxes of migrants.  FEMA administered that money as well, but those are two different tranches of money.

False claims about FEMA disaster funds and migrants pushed by Trump

Trump on the other had did us disaster relief money for border issues.

No, Biden didn’t take FEMA relief money to use on migrants — but Trump did

It is always confession and projections with Trump.

this is why we know you are a clown, and hopefully you ralize it soon.

you speak in absolutes.

"always"

you come here and make statements that people are mean to you, overly hostile, and that you're sad and crying... complaining and sad.

but it's speaking in absolutes talking right past the person you engage. lighten up francis because he is not changing his mind. nor are you. but his mind is based on facts. KJP said it herself, "fema funds went to illegals." she then said it didn't.

now, there are a bunch of fancy ways this is discussed but the truth is money went to illegals.

• Awesome! (+1) 4

1 hour ago, boyst said:

this is why we know you are a clown, and hopefully you ralize it soon.

you speak in absolutes.

"always"

you come here and make statements that people are mean to you, overly hostile, and that you're sad and crying... complaining and sad.

but it's speaking in absolutes talking right past the person you engage. lighten up francis because he is not changing his mind. nor are you. but his mind is based on facts. KJP said it herself, "fema funds went to illegals." she then said it didn't.

now, there are a bunch of fancy ways this is discussed but the truth is money went to illegals.

Project much?  I know it is a trait of being MAGA.

I'll try to make this simple for you.

Disaster relief money was not spent on illegals.

DISASTER RELIEF money was not spent on illegals.

DiSaStEr ReLiEf money was not spent on illegals.

You misquoted KJP.  She said "No, Biden did not take FEMA relief money to use on migrants."  What she said is supported by the links I provided.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Project much?  I know it is a trait of being MAGA.

I'll try to make this simple for you.

DISASTER RELIEF money was not spent on illegals.

DiSaStEr ReLiEf money was not spent on illegals.

You misquoted KJP.  She said "No, Biden did not take FEMA relief money to use on migrants."  What she said is supported by the links I provided.

so, was FEMA money was spent on illegals?

What does FEMA mean?

Did we or did we not use FEMA money for the purposes of immigration?

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

What does FEMA mean?

better immigrants than white trash MAGA voters!

• Vomit 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

What does FEMA mean?

The answer is yes.

He/she will not admit it.

You see their contention is that there is "disaster" FEMA money and "regular" FEMA money.

LOL 

They are so desperate.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

What does FEMA mean?

Reposting what I wrote earlier today.

Was it FEMA money?  Yes.  Was it "practically stolen" as Trump said?  No.  Trump is conflating the two to rile up his base but this does nothing to help the victims of Helene.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The answer is yes.

You see their contention is that there is "disaster" FEMA money and "regular" FEMA money.

LOL 

They are so desperate.

You really have no clue how the appropriations process works.  CONGRESS appropriated funds for specific purposes.  They don't just hand $6 trillion over to the President and tell him to spend it however he likes.

I notice you didn't find any fault in the links I provided.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Reposting what I wrote earlier today.

Was it FEMA money?  Yes.  Was it "practically stolen" as Trump said?  No.  Trump is conflating the two to rile up his base but this does nothing to help the victims of Helene.

the crossed off part i don't care about.

answer these questions:

What does FEMA mean?

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The answer is yes.

LOL 

They are so desperate.

let me handle this one. i'm about to make him bend over backwards to defend himself.

16 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You really have no clue how the appropriations process works.  CONGRESS appropriated funds for specific purposes.  They don't just hand $6 trillion over to the President and tell him to spend it however he likes.

I notice you didn't find any fault in the links I provided.

What does FEMA mean?

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

answer these questions:

What does FEMA mean?

let me handle this one. i'm about to make him bend over backwards to defend himself.

What does FEMA mean?

Add in one other questions. Since FY 2025 starts October 1st my question is how did the agency spend their entire 2025 budget (10/1/24 thru 9/30/25) in 3 days? FYI, their 2025 budget is $3.2 billion. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

answer these questions:

What does FEMA mean?

What does FEMA mean?

The money Congress appropriated was spent in the manner Congress intended.  Nothing was practically stolen.  Donald Trump is manipulating you.

• Haha (+1) 1