Hurricane Helene

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you figure it out.  Should be no problem for someone of your abilities.  This board is a reflection of the country.  One tribe is truthful and acts in good faith.  One tribe repeatedly lies.  No mystery as to why that is....Now, you'll excuse me while I mow the 3 acres we keep down, hopefully for the last time this year.

The bolded tribe includes those that would make false claims about being at Tiananmen Square and military service, a string of non-stop lies stretching over decades from the “tribe elder”, and people that for bizarre, unexplainable reasons want to pretend they went to college with a certain politician. Effing weird to pretend your particular tribe is chaste. Not just weird, but delusional. 

A question if I may - how much time have you spent talking about yourself in the “Hurricane Helene” thread? 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Hopefully everyone in NC sees Republicans have better things to do than help them.

The local and state R's in Va have been excellent.  Youngkin has visited several sites and promised relief.  Tillis in NC appears to be doing his best.  I suspect the local R's are as well.

Go Bills!

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Hopefully everyone in NC sees Republicans have better things to do than help them.

FEMA had announced earlier that they have plenty of resources for any hurricane. . . . . . . Remember ?

• Like (+1) 2

A friend is going door to door in a senior folks living community. He got word from someone in Asheville that there is a community that the manager abandoned. They hadn't been checked on in 5 days. He found two dead people in their house, some people that hadn't had any contact since this happened.

My wife had talked to him this afternoon. She said it's like a war zone up there. Vehicles just tossed and turned. Said the pictures and video do not do it justice to how bad it is. She said that were troops and volunteers and helicopters and service vehicles everywhere.  Parts of I-40 were completely submerged and bridges are still missing. The logistics was a nightmare I am sure but see you soon first-hand what the truth is and their are helpers out there now. The mobile clinic she was working for was right beside an air base established for helicopters. 

The dust through swannanoa is so bad. 2 in of dust and dirt coating everything the CDC has been checking all of it 

A lot of wounds from animal fights and puncture wounds of other types of not been dealt with. 

The friend that she knows owns a tattoo shop up in Asheville and he has been doing the Lord's work. hes spent the entire day with the old folks trying to get care their way.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The bolded tribe includes those that would make false claims about being at Tiananmen Square and military service, a string of non-stop lies stretching over decades from the “tribe elder”, and people that for bizarre, unexplainable reasons want to pretend they went to college with a certain politician. Effing weird to pretend your particular tribe is chaste. Not just weird, but delusional. 

A question if I may - how much time have you spent talking about yourself in the “Hurricane Helene” thread? 

How much time have you Trumptards spent talking about him in this thread?

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

How much time have you Trumptards spent talking about him in this thread?

How much aid have you given?

I said aid given as in help, not AIDS... Just so we are clear.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, boyst said:

How much aid have you given?

I said aid given as in help, not AIDS... Just so we are clear.

Is that an appropriate question?  Are you looking for a new reason to launch personal attacks?

I think I've seen only one person put out such numbers and see no reason why it is any of you business.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's literally the purpose of the 1st Amendment: the right of the people to call out things that we see are wrong.

You mean lies. A tragedy happens. Maga: perfect opportunity to spread lies and hate.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Scraps said:

Is that an appropriate question?  Are you looking for a new reason to launch personal attacks?

I think I've seen only one person put out such numbers and see no reason why it is any of you business.

i have no idea what numbers you're talking baout.

the number of deaths? probably 500+

but you are sitting here from a virtuous pillar talking about your beliefs. i suppose that is well and good but do something else constructive.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

i have no idea what numbers you're talking baout.

the number of deaths? probably 500+

but you are sitting here from a virtuous pillar talking about your beliefs. i suppose that is well and good but do something else constructive.

Hey.  Thanks for sharing your information and links to people in need the last week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you figure it out.  Should be no problem for someone of your abilities.  This board is a reflection of the country.  One tribe is truthful and acts in good faith.  One tribe repeatedly lies.  No mystery as to why that is....Now, you'll excuse me while I mow the 3 acres we keep down, hopefully for the last time this year.

Yes.  Dems don't lie:

Cumala Harris Before / After

"We need open borders" / "I will close the borders"

"No more fracking" / "Hurray".  Me love fracking"

"Biden is sharp as a tack" / Vote for me!   

"Mandate EV's" / "I do not support an electric vehicle mandate"

"I don't use fake accents" / "Ya betta thank a union memba for sick leave! Word Up!”

"Eliminate private health care" / Private health care is the best!  We would never ask you to leave your doctor"

"Defund the police." / "I love police.  We need more."

"Defund ICE" / "Ice Ice baby! I will secure the border that I told you was secure a hundred time before" 

"Green New Deal Rulz." / We need to pump the brakes on the Green New Deal."

• Like (+1) 1