Hurricane Helene

12 minutes ago, boyst said:

i put up an account that is the same i've heard from Duke power companies up there and volunteers. they're being gamed up there.

you and stojan are discrediting the source because he does not have some M.D., PhD by his name... i mean, stojan is so educated and high above us he doesn't care that there are men with testicles to go help in times like this that barely know how to change a lightbulb.

stojan's virtue is so strong that he can judge with just his little fingers instead of getting up off his ass an onto his feet to do something. those volunteers in asheville have a bigger scrote than he does.

first it’s: 

“after gulping so much big d money shots”

now it’s talk about testicles and “scrotes.”

Weirdo party indeed. And what is the infatuation with 5th grade insults? Oh never mind, forgot who I was talking to. 

and if Duke power has said the same, quote them. Not some random toothless Cletus. 

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People here will post this guy as an example of their politics and then deny he’s a neonazi lmao 

I like when James Kirkpatrick and the other neonazis get dunked on. 

Insanity.  You think your dunking on something when they are still pulling Americans out of the mud?  Finding orphans in the woods? 

Keep posting.  All of you.  Your only showing anyone reading exactly who what the problem is.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

first it’s: 

“after gulping so much big d money shots”

now it’s talk about testicles and “scrotes.”

Weirdo party indeed. And what is the infatuation with 5th grade insults? Oh never mind, forgot who I was talking to. 

and if Duke power has said the same, quote them. Not some random toothless Cletus. 

Ok so you expect Duke Power to come out and make an announcement on this? Do you really think there is any world where this would be said?

Your prestigious ass is saying my friends, who you seem as Cletus and toothless aren't good enough?

I want to make sure I follow you here.

Oh and just for fun.  The weirdo party of the libertarian? Which I am

Your party wants to have children get lap dances from troons, chop off parts and replace them while dressing as furries, import 3rd world nations, and start wars.

I'll take my actions calling your party names over the the party you belong to wanting all the aforementioned.

Edited by boyst

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

180 miles and about 6 decades away.

Greensboro is actually ok. It’s not Raleigh but neither is it Statesville. I interviewed there about 30 years ago. A realtor was showing us property and I saw a huge swastika on a barn roof. I asked what that was. She said she didn’t know what I meant. 

• Shocked 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Greensboro is actually ok. It’s not Raleigh but neither is it Statesville. I interviewed there about 30 years ago. A realtor was showing us property and I saw a huge swastika on a barn roof. I asked what that was. She said she didn’t know what I meant. 

I haven't been there for a long, long time, so I'll take your word for it.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Greensboro is 180 miles from Asheville 

Via auto. 140 via direct shot.

Your point? Nothing within 60 miles is structurally available. Hickory is as close as possible for outside staging. At least until last night. Asheville airport is ok now.

By this account fort Bragg is too far away despite it being the primary federal hub for this operation. 

Think smarter, not harder. 

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

⬆️

Hoax. 

Ok... Why? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Insanity.  You think your dunking on something when they are still pulling Americans out of the mud?  Finding orphans in the woods? 

Keep posting.  All of you.  Your only showing anyone reading exactly who what the problem is.  

It’s the most devastating hurricane since Katrina, you think it’s gonna be all sunshine and roses? 

Biden’s response has been excellent. 

Hopefully this is a reminder on why Project 2025 cannot be allowed to be initiated and we must continue to fund FEMA, NOAA, and other agencies while smothering out the anti-government circlejerk.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

∆∆∆. Keep posting hoax while millions of Americans are suffering.  

Aw.  The red bird is talking about swastikas.  Was it near the Nazi recruitment flyers?  

So he’s lying about his first hand experience but Boyst first hands accounts are all to be trusted, right? 

Stick to your eyeroll emojis on every post and being BillsFanNCs little lapdog. It suits you better. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

180 miles and about 6 decades away.

You haven't been here. Wait until you hear how well Winston Salem is doing. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

So he’s lying about his first hand experience but Boyst first hands accounts are all to be trusted, right? 

Stick to your eyeroll emojis on every post and being BillsFanNCs little lapdog. It suits you better. 

Add to the conversation or don't. You're just becoming another crayons or Tiberius.  The bar sinks lower and lower for you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

They don't give a crap.  

How is hickory?  

Hickory is fine comparatively.  Statesville further east, hickory, and Gastonia are hubs to get things spread out in the Carolina region. 

Up in va the furthest in anyone is getting us Damascus/Abingdon. Just below to west Jefferson/white top somehow didn't get it as bad.  Wytheville is a staging area there. Bristol TN and VA are also forward operations assisting. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'll admit it - thirty years ago.

Unc school of arts has revitalized the area, bud. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Add to the conversation or don't.

Valid. 

And despite all the ridiculous conversations here, I would actually like to help financially if I can. So I won’t give a hoot that you and I argue politics (childishly admittedly on both sides at times). If you know a family or small business or anyone that can DIRECTLY benefit from some cash, please point me to a gofundme or similar. Our silly discourse shouldn’t stop someone from getting some help (understanding that conditions are so rough right now they probably can’t even spend the cash at this moment). 

then we can get back to trading stupid jabs if that’s how we decide to go. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

Via auto. 140 via direct shot.

Your point? Nothing within 60 miles is structurally available. Hickory is as close as possible for outside staging. At least until last night. Asheville airport is ok now.

By this account fort Bragg is too far away despite it being the primary federal hub for this operation. 

Think smarter, not harder. 

Ok... Why? 

Yeah, this friend from Richmond has been informing me on rescue efforts around Damascus…

• Vomit 1