Hurricane Helene

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

The rescue route maps advise anyone this way going south and swoop back. My wife is going up Thursday for 4-5 days of relief aid work. She gets a new map every 4-6 hours. 🤣

Just got news from a pastor that Damascus wants to hold on volunteers til FEMA arrives and assesses damage.  I'm still showing up with license in hand.  Worried about Hep A and tetanus given sewer washout.  I'm told there's a public health and vaccine van coming.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boyst said:

ok, it's a hoax. . . . but sending all that money to Ukraine does what exactly? useful idiot, stop opening your mouth before a fly gets in... because that money goes to ukraine and then what? what could that money have done for infrastructure in WNC? or across the country? 

while you're taking the 3 brain cells you might have left after gulping so much big d money shots take a few minutes to think for yourself to what else could be part of an issue with sending billions, toward trillions, to another country while neglecting so much here...

if you need help with this i can recommend using anyone of the online AI bots to have a discussion with, but they won't understand you when you use crayon.

jesus, the democratic liberal mindvirus is so dangerous.

@stevestojan likes calling things a hoax. defend this type of lawfare... it's ok, right? because trump bad?

trump is a moron. most politicians are ... but hey, democrats are sure showing us love and unity right now.

gonna be fun toying with you for a little while bud.

Hey.  Useful one ….The GOP runs the house….the house is in charge of funding stuff

2 hours ago, boyst said:

ok, it's a hoax. . . . but sending all that money to Ukraine does what exactly? useful idiot, stop opening your mouth before a fly gets in... because that money goes to ukraine and then what? what could that money have done for infrastructure in WNC? or across the country? 

while you're taking the 3 brain cells you might have left after gulping so much big d money shots take a few minutes to think for yourself to what else could be part of an issue with sending billions, toward trillions, to another country while neglecting so much here...

if you need help with this i can recommend using anyone of the online AI bots to have a discussion with, but they won't understand you when you use crayon.

jesus, the democratic liberal mindvirus is so dangerous.

@stevestojan likes calling things a hoax. defend this type of lawfare... it's ok, right? because trump bad?

trump is a moron. most politicians are ... but hey, democrats are sure showing us love and unity right now.

gonna be fun toying with you for a little while bud.

Wow! Don’t you claim to be a man of god/faith? And that’s how you talk to others? What a filthy hypocrite. 

“after gulping so much big d money shots” 

real classy, you dolt. 

Glad you’re also so thin skinned it took one post aimed at your leader BillsFanNC to show your true colors.

Also, the “hoax” with the arrow post was making fun of him, you moron. But you’re a part of the poorly educated party so I shouldn’t expect any more from you.

but God bless!! 🤡 

Edited by stevestojan

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what exactly are you doing to help your fellow Carolinians?  Sending money😂

Yeah, gotta love the know-it-all sitting on his ass and mocking people who actually have valuable skills and the desire to use them to help others.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Wow! Don’t you claim to be a man of god/faith? And that’s how you talk to others? What a filthy hypocrite. 

“after gulping so much big d money shots” 

real classy, you dolt. 

Glad you’re also so thin skinned it took one post aimed at your leader BillsFanNC to show your true colors.

Also, the “hoax” with the arrow post was making fun of him, you moron. But you’re a part of the poorly educated party so I shouldn’t expect any more from you.

but God bless!! 🤡 

No. I'm an atheist.

The rest of what you said did not have enough substance to credit a response. Do better, bud.

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Just got news from a pastor that Damascus wants to hold on volunteers til FEMA arrives and assesses damage.  I'm still showing up with license in hand.  Worried about Hep A and tetanus given sewer washout.  I'm told there's a public health and vaccine van coming.

Id be as worried about e coli, dysentery, giardia water contamination.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He loves Asheville🥰.  I'm sure he's in for $5k at least.

I know it's not me. But I hate Asheville. I don't have a particular reason and it's not at all a political mindset. I just can't stand it. It's too expensive for what it is, it's not as fun as people make it out to be, everything is too busy and too expensive. The hotels there are all remodels crapholes. Walking down the street over people who are high and passed out is annoying. You'll see random vagrants just assault people at least once a night for no reason.  

Boone, West Jefferson, blowing rock, places like that are so much better. Imo

Oh, and I co chair a fund raising event going on this upcoming weekend. It's could not be timed worse. 😐

Edited by boyst

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

Hey.  Useful one ….The GOP runs the house….the house is in charge of funding stuff

I don't respond to you. Do me the courtesy of not responding to me. 😘

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

No. I'm an atheist.

The rest of what you said did not have enough substance to credit a response. Do better, bud.

Id be as worried about e coli, dysentery, giardia water contamination.

I know it's not me. But I hate Asheville. I don't have a particular reason and it's not at all a political mindset. I just can't stand it. It's too expensive for what it is, it's not as fun as people make it out to be, everything is too busy and too expensive. The hotels there are all remodels crapholes. Walking down the street over people who are high and passed out is annoying. You'll see random vagrants just assault people at least once a night for no reason.  

Boone, West Jefferson, blowing rock, places like that are so much better. Imo

Oh, and I co chair a fund raising event going on this upcoming weekend. It's could not be timed worse. 😐

Everyone listen to this clown who just said “after gulping so much big d money shots” in a political disagreement. The right is so weird, so poorly educated, and so hypocritical. 

Keep it up, pal. The other four weirdo frequent flyers here are sure to give you that thumbs up you so badly need. 

I wonder how many family members don’t talk to you anymore and you can’t figure out why. 

🤡

12 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Everyone listen to this clown who just said “after gulping so much big d money shots” in a political disagreement. The right is so weird, so poorly educated, and so hypocritical. 

Keep it up, pal. The other four weirdo frequent flyers here are sure to give you that thumbs up you so badly need. 

I wonder how many family members don’t talk to you anymore and you can’t figure out why. 

🤡

Just my dad. But he's dead. And I never liked him anyway.

Your moral high ground doesn't make a bit of difference here. The tribalism is so weird. It's one thing to be a fan of a sports team and cheer that on with a passion. But it's another to take that same tribalism and put it to politics. Neither Josh Allen nor Chuck Schumer give one fudge about you, me, or anyone. 

53 minutes ago, boyst said:

Well ok then.  I love it.  And it's not all hippies and artists...tho they're fine by me.  There's a very southern, old time vibe to Asheville as well.  Go to the Catholic cathedral and you'll see women wearing veils and a very staid vibe.  It's both.  And it works.  And it has amazing restaurants and music and streets alive.  Biltmore is amazing especially with exhibits.  Try it again when it recovers.  Hotel Indigo is awesome.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

I got an idea for a VP debate question.

Lets ask them about climate change and make sure with preface it with “scientists agree” it is real.  

We will ignore this:

And more Jan 6 questions.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well ok then.  I love it.  And it's not all hippies and artists...tho they're fine by me.  There's a very southern, old time vibe to Asheville as well.  Go to the Catholic cathedral and you'll see women wearing veils and a very staid vibe.  It's both.  And it works.  And it has amazing restaurants and music and streets alive.  Biltmore is amazing especially with exhibits.  Try it again when it recovers.  Hotel Indigo is awesome.

I had the best chicken sandwich of my life in Asheville when my wife and I stopped there on our cross country move from VA to CA. Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I had the best chicken sandwich of my life in Asheville when my wife and I stopped there on our cross country move from VA to CA. Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack. 

The arts district on the river is gone.  The biking trail will probably survive.  Biltmore village is still underwater.  The restaurants will come back if they can get water.  Rebuild it and they will come.  It is an excellent place to visit.  Never been to Rocky's.  Sounds like my kinda place.