Georgia at Alabama

Bill from NYC

I'm not at all sure how to feel about this game. Georgia did lose Ladd McConkey and Brock Bowers (who I believe has the potential to be as good as or better than Kelce) to the draft. That is a lot to lose but they are still completely stacked with talented players. Let's face it, UGA is a powerhouse, fantastic team. Their great RG is out, but my guess is that they will just replace him with another monster. Kirby is a flat out sensational coach and possibly an even better recruiter.

Alabama has a great ground attack, they are 5 deep at tight end, and have excellent receivers. The OL is fine. QB? I wish I could say that I fully trust Milroe but I do not. He is slow to make decisions at times and has taken sacks when he could have ran for huge yardage. Milroe is a sensational runner but he really isn't the best scrambler. He has plenty of wide receivers but the big story is freshman Ryan Williams. Yeah, 28 receptions/285 yds./28.5 yds. per reception/ 4 TDs. Sounds good, right?

He is 17 YEARS OLD!!!! I really do hope that he stays healthy. 

Oh, and I wish Nick Saban was still on the sidelines. :(:(:(

In any event, this should be a wonderful game for folks who truly do appreciate college football. I hope that no player on either team suffers an injury. 

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!