Our Bills have been dominant AND historically consistent

BillsFan619

Since 2020, that's 249 MORE points in point differential than KC. And the ALMIGHTY Ravens, that's 302 MORE points!

Also, FORTY FOUR games in a row of not being beat by more than six points (NFL record).

I know they haven’t won the Lombardi yet, but it shouldn't stop us fans from appreciating how good they’ve been. Say what you want about this team, JA or even the coaches. But man, what a great run it has been so far! Go Bills!

Fixed it - what was I thinking? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣 @mannc, @ChevyVanMiller, @MJS, @Augie, @notwoz

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Our Bills are dominant AND remarkably consistent

I think some people were just trying too hard not to type dominatrix. Check their search history, no telling what you might find.  

But who am I to judge?   🤷‍♂️

EDIT: Wait! We might be good? Yes I’ve enjoyed it so far, and I understand the “do it in the playoffs” argument.  It’s currently September, so I’ll just enjoy this for now. It’s all I CAN do. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

Their only losses have been in the highest of pressure situations against the very best of the AFC.  Shoulda won a couple if it weren't for Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Reid Special teams and injuries.  and then the Burrow snow game when the team was "mentally exhausted" from Hamlin's situation  

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

Did you just put an adverb at the end of a sentence? 🫢

I’ll try. Can you define adverb and sentence for me? I just kinda go by feel. I never learned long division, either. 

And they still let me on the internet! 😂 

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Our Bills have been dominant AND historically consistent