Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Ravens

BillsFan619

MVP Lamar and King Henry...you know where this is going. Stop the run from being dominant and we should be fine.

Thankfully McD has done pretty well containing Lamar and has had games where he's done well against Henry. Obviously a bigger challenge though to limit both of them.

Our LBs have played admirably, but with them being young, I'm looking at the DL. The man who commands double teams and does well at stuffing the middle; DaQuan Jones.

He'll make an impact in stopping King Henry and MVP Lamar from having breakout games. They'll get their yards but it won't be enough of a factor because of the force that's named DQ! This'll make the Ravens have to win it with Lamar's arm, but with our DBs, forget about it. Bills to 4-0 and the early season "King of the Mountain" in the NFL.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

I'm going to say Kincaid has his best game of the season thus far. Baltimore has shown vulnerability in the middle of the field. I think Brady and Josh attack that with Kincaid this week. I'll go with 7 catches, 120 yds, and 2 TD's. 

• Like (+1) 2

Offense: Cook

Defense: Spector

The Ravens have excellent run defense numbers, but they've faced the Cowboys, who suck at running it, the Chiefs, who prefer to pass it, and the Raiders, who they lost to. Teams haven't really tried running on them much. I think the Bills get Cook going both in the passing game and the running game and show that the Ravens can be run on.

Lamar Jackson only throws the ball in the middle of the field, so the linebackers and safeties are critical. Spector makes some splash plays.

Very nice breakdowns by many here. Baltimore is weak over the middle, but I think they take Kincaid out with Kyle Hamilton. This will leave Shakir and others to work the middle a bit. I think I like Mack Hollins to have a good day on offense.

Defense, they Ravens OL is banged up and will be either starting 1-3 backups or playing guys limited due to injury. I like Ed Oliver and DaQuan Jones to be a force here. They may not get sacks, but they will hold their lane to prevent Lamar from stepping up and out. 

Groot's going to need a huge game setting the edge. Because of this, not expecting his numbers to pop off the stat sheet even though his play will be vital to our success. His length and quickness at the edge will go a long way to containing Henry and the "MVP"

Edited by Kincaid Kool-Aid
  • Agree 1

Offense: Dalton Kincaid

Defense: DaQuan Jones

The Ravens run D is stout.  I'll be shocked if Cook ends up being the offensive impact player.  Kincaid seems overdue and I'm not impressed with the Ravens pass D.

Defense is a tough guess.  I was tempted to go with one of the LBs.  If we win, it'll probably be because one of the run stuffers stepped up and gives King Henry problems.  DQ is my guess.