2024 Bills Snap Counts

Saxum

The Receiver percentages are skewed because we've spent 2 halves, the equivalent of an entire game & 1/3 of our season, just running out the clock & not really trying to do anything offensively.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The Mack Hollins snap count is wild. I think he is a key cog in the blocking/run game. 

Seems to be some level of rotation between him, keon, knox, and MVS.  Samuel is only getting some of the gadgety snaps at the moment, but those plays have seemed to be pretty effective whether he has touched the ball or not.  Interested to see if he gets some more love as the season goes on.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Mack Hollins as the leading snap getter at WR so far for your 2024 Buffalo Bills.

I was told I was crazy for predicting such things.

What a world.

On pace for 17 catches too 😄.  He seems to actually enjoy the blocking parts of the position and has looked good doing it, no penalties either.  Holds happen often on those alert swing passes, and we've so far done a good job getting space without penalties.   

Edited by Bleeding Bills Blue
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Mack Hollins as the leading snap getter at WR so far for your 2024 Buffalo Bills.

What a world.

In an insane world you can only be sane if you are crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Logic said:

What a world.

Anything on the Mega Millions tonight? 

And we haven't even started. Our Offense has been slim due to the pounding we have handed out in 2 straight weeks. Brady won't be showing his cards yet because we haven't needed to play. Sunday night will be interesting and fancy lemme tell ya! GO BILLS!

Oh, and yes, Mack Hollins is a great blocker. He's very strong! He eats with his hands. HIS HANDS. No what I'm sayyyyiiiiinnnnn?!?

1 hour ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Seems to be some level of rotation between him, keon, knox, and MVS.  Samuel is only getting some of the gadgety snaps at the moment, but those plays have seemed to be pretty effective whether he has touched the ball or not.  Interested to see if he gets some more love as the season goes on.  

Curtis Samuel at only 26% is a problem.  He's too good to be wasting on gadget crap. Throw to him downfield. He's not a RB....

12 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Curtis Samuel at only 26% is a problem.  He's too good to be wasting on gadget crap. Throw to him downfield. He's not a RB....

Haven't really needed him.  Maybe they're being cautious with turf toe?

2 hours ago, rajinka said:

Haven't really needed him.  Maybe they're being cautious with turf toe?

Or they don't want to expose what he can do until we need to do it. Cards to the chest and all that jazz