TNF- Gmen vs Cowpokes *Prime Video/NFLPlus 8:15 est

Just now, balln said:

Boy I just don’t get. Why is Daboll handoff RB running right up the gut  on 2 and goal from the 10 

Probably because he cant really trust Danny Dimes arm and Ravens torched them like that.  Of course the Giants neither have Henry or the worry of Lamar.

The Giants could pull out a win here and this is the only game the Ravens won... barely.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

What a horrible product.  4 days clearly isn’t enough time for the majority of these teams to get physically and mentally prepared to play.  

Numerous players have said that they hate TNF.  Micah Hyde said "I don't even start feeling good until Thursday".  Josh on Green Light said with Toradol, "you don't feel anything during the game, you don't feel anything Monday.... but Tuesday and Wednesday...."

Then there's the coaching prep aspect

If the NFLPA actually had teeth and balls, they would push to eliminate TNF games

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Numerous players have said that they hate TNF.  Micah Hyde said "I don't even start feeling good until Thursday".  Josh on Green Light said with Toradol, "you don't feel anything during the game, you don't feel anything Monday.... but Tuesday and Wednesday...."

Then there's the coaching prep aspect

If the NFLPA actually had teeth and balls, they would push to eliminate TNF games

they never will. it gives them a buyer for exclusive prime time. wouldn’t surprise me if one day in the distant future it’s on a friday too. would say a saturday but the ratings would go down the drain due to CFB.