TNF- Gmen vs Cowpokes *Prime Video/NFLPlus 8:15 est

Just now, The Helmet of said:

There are great kickers all over world as soccer is the most popular global sport. I can’t believe Beane can’t find some ace kicker on God’s green earth better than Bass. Other teams have found great legs from soccer, Aussie football, rugby etc. Keeping a mediocre kicker on the roster makes no sense…

great point. they could count towards the international pathway program too. makes more sense to use that attribution for a specialized position and not for a position where thousands of guys who’ve spent their whole lives playing are available. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Sojourner said:

not the biggest dak fan but he’s somewhat competent as a passer. overrated but does produce. 

yeah, I think he is above avg but not good enough. This is the worst year I have seen of him thus far.

Nabers with a 1v1 matchup and Danny Nickels(thanks dma) doesn't even look his way lol.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

yeah, I think he is above avg but not good enough. This is the worst year I have seen of him thus far.

Nabers with a 1v1 matchup and Danny Nickels(thanks dma) doesn't even look his way lol.

he’s in the purdy/hurts/goff tier imo. in the right system you have every right to be confident of winning. 

• Agree 1