TNF- Gmen vs Cowpokes *Prime Video/NFLPlus 8:15 est

2 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

so when does dabs get canned??

I was thinking bye week or end of season.  So I looked at their schedule on google.  I see they have another game against the Cowboys on Thursday again!! Are you serious? lol.

Man, I think we all knew the Giants would stink. Daniel Jones just isn't the guy.

But the Cowboys? Absolute dog water.

How do you go into a season with a running back depth chart of Rico Dowdle, Deuce Vaughn, and the ghost of Ezekiel Elliott? It's only week four, and they have a primetime divisional showdown, and they're giving serious carries to FULLBACK named Luepke. 

But how could they have acquired a better running back? Well, aside from the obvious free agency option (they could have easily afforded Derrick Henry), there was the draft. Knowing they had a GAPING hole at running back, the Cowboys used their third round draft choice to select linebacker Marist Liufau. At the time, Bucky Irving, Braelon Allen, Ray Davis, Jaylen Wright, Audric Estime, and Marshawn Lloyd were all still on the board.

Instead? Carries for Luepke. In primetime.

Dog water.

Edited by Logic

Both teams in qb purgatory. I thot Jerry would go all in. To tank. (The smart play) NOT pay ceedee. And NOT pay Dak. As offseason wore on it looked like he was doing it. Then he pays both. They’re never gonna win w these. Bettter to bottom out and hope you find a Josh Allen 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I was thinking bye week or end of season.  So I looked at their schedule on google.  I see they have another game against the Cowboys on Thursday again!! Are you serious? lol.

That’s insane

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I don’t think the Giants are an organization that fires coaches mid-season.

• Like (+1) 1