Matt who? - Dorian Williams - What will the Bills do when Milano can return?

BuffaloBill

4 hours ago, JP51 said:

Williams, Milano, Morrow, Andreeson, Spector, Bernard... doesnt matter unless we get guys like Oliver and Jones to show up... they were non factors in this game... and it was quite disappointing to me... especially Oliver. 

Oliver has sucked this year. Jones is invisible and couldn’t make a play if nobody was guarding him. Our DE’s are very very inconsistent. 
We came into this year depleted because of being in cap hell. And the players Beane brought in flat out suck.

I blame the front office if things go south this year. Beane gets too much credit and not enough criticism. To me he is a below average GM. With the way he’s managed the cap and the draft picks he’s chosen have been less than stellar. 
I could never see teams like KC, Balt, SF keeping beane around after all his bad decisions. But he has a lifetime employment contract with the bills who think he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.