Matt who? - Dorian Williams - What will the Bills do when Milano can return?

BuffaloBill

Playing with a lead makes everything easier. 

tonight was walking to school uphill in the snow and we did not make it with or linebackers, safeties or wide receivers 

We have 3 units with big question marks and some weeks will hurt

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Williams made some plays. If only Babich and McDermott played with 3 Dorian’s instead of Dorian plus Spector, and a small Nickel.

When Bernard and or Milano is back they will be better able to play three lbs when they need to.  

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Williams made some plays. If only Babich and McDermott played with 3 Dorian’s instead of Dorian plus Spector, and a small Nickel.

He also got burned on some plays. And I don't know what you expect them to do when they are down to backups? Williams, Spector and Lewis were good against Miami and Jax for the most part. But turns out three backups can't hold their own against the starters of one of the best teams in the league. I mean, no *****. That us why they are backups.

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

When Bernard and or Milano is back they will be better able to play three lbs when they need to.  

Or when Milano, Bernard and Taron are back they will be able to play the second level combo they intended on playing.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I think Williams is gonna be a good one. If Bernard and Milano were healthy he’d be the perfect complement to them. 

Williams is the new Kiko, lot of unchecked energy, pretty good, but gets burned quite a bit.  There’s potential, but he’s far from the guy you want out there at this point.  Not saying he can’t rein it in and be a force, I would love to see it, but when Milano comes back, there is zero question who plays.

Williams has shown potential, probably the most physical LB the Bills have had in McDermott era, and yes that includes Edmunds. Last night he looked to be the only one who can bring down Henry one-on-one. And he has enough speed as we saw in earlier games.

He needs to play, period. He has issues with coverage like taking the first step in the wrong direction, but you can see it is getting less in that area and now into finer details of covering routes like last night's Hill's TD - though I'd say it is probably a very tough task for any Bills LBs in that situation. The question is whether we see now is his ceiling. I hope not, and all it matters is where he'll be at by the end of the season.   

• Like (+1) 1

Williams, Milano, Morrow, Andreeson, Spector, Bernard... doesnt matter unless we get guys like Oliver and Jones to show up... they were non factors in this game... and it was quite disappointing to me... especially Oliver. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, PoundingDog said:

Organizationally, we have not drafted well in DT position. Oliver is a good player. They got Carter but none at 1 tech position for years, even in later rounds.  

We have not. I will say at the end of the game Carter did look pretty stoudt. But thats a pretty limited body of work in a game that was lost.