If Hopkins becomes available, would you want Beane to trade for him?

SCBills

Yes, interested.

He shouldn't command much in trade and the Titans might eat most of his salary.    

Not the ideal target he would have been for last year's offense but he could give them a big boost outside and his very good hands fit the profile.   Nice guy for Keon to learn how to play outside from as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

22 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yes, interested.

He shouldn't command much in trade and the Titans might eat most of his salary.    

Not the ideal target he would have been for last year's offense but he could give them a big boost outside and his very good hands fit the profile.   Nice guy for Keon to learn how to play outside from as well.

He could be a big target for #17

• Agree 1

Nah. He had his chance. He took the bag instead of trying to win. You can’t tell me he thought the Titans would be good. 

we just got rid of a guy that had the bag. Don’t need to add another aging guy that’s gonna want big money. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but given the Titans start, it seems almost a given that he will want out & they would look to accommodate that (if things don’t turn around for them). 

Yes, absolutely. 

(I think he had a recent injury , and my "yes" is caveated with hoping he is fully healthy)

• Disagree 1

Honestly, depending on how they feel about Samuel’s injury.

He’s someone I thought would see a lot of production/opportunity, and he’s kinda been MIA, maybe because of that lingering foot.

hopefully Keon stays healthy, but he wouldn’t be the first rookie to get worn down from a health standpoint by the end of the season. 

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but given the Titans start, it seems almost a given that he will want out & they would look to accommodate that (if things don’t turn around for them). 

No. The Bills WR corps is comprised of tough players who block and create opportunities for others in the middle of the field. Hopkins ain't gonna do that. Waste of money.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2