Week 4, Bills v. Ravens, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

Jackson does not scare me but Henry and Tucker do.

I think it is more of a slugfest than a pretty game. With one turnover or a big play determining who wins.

Bills 24

Ravens 23.

This game is a coin toss.

Edited by Wizard
  • Like (+1) 1

Bills 31

Ravens 20

I'm lazy today so I'm gonna copy and paste a post I made in another thread.

On 9/24/2024 at 11:09 PM, HappyDays said:

This is a game Rousseau's skill set was made for. The ultimate edge setter, the ultimate contain rusher. The Ravens are weak up front so I don't expect Lamar to have easy escape lanes anywhere. I don't know, I get nervous about every game but nothing about the Ravens particularly scares me. Basically just don't let Derrick Henry take over the game and don't make dumb mistakes on offense and we win by multiple scores.

• Like (+1) 1

I think both offenses are good, but ours is better. I think our defense is better but will struggle in this one. However, they have some injuries on their OL and a starting TE too. The Ravens defense is in near last place in defending the pass which is a problem for them.

36 - 24 Bills

Normally, I would think the Bills are do for a let down game, but I have never seen a team looking so locked in. It's not just Josh that's locked in. The whole team is.

Edited by Rockinon
  • Like (+1) 1

38-13. The first couple drives will dictate this game. If our offense can move at will like they have so far, we will score a ton as this Ravens D is not a traditionally great Ravens D. Our DLine should handle well and if the linebackers maintain their assignments and play disciplined against the most electrifying runner at QB they should be able to contain them. Oliver needs to be stout as usual, DBacks I'm not super concerned about because they've looked All-Pro throughout, but Rooooo and Ambassador Von Miller, Toohill, Solomon and Eps need to be hungry that night because they can feast if hungry enough. 

Btw, what a motor all of those dudes have. This is the most energized defense I've seen since 99. Hell, the offense plays with such urgency. That Thursday night game looked like they had a bye before they played; no energy lost. Whatever McD, Babich and Brady are doing, if they keep the peddle down this can be a historic year. The D is making splash plays every week so far and the offense is currently 3rd all time in scoring. 3 games sure, but I don't see them letting up, even late in games. 

Go Bills!