Week 4, Bills v. Ravens, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to Week 3 winner @Rockinon!

The 3-0 Bills make the roady after a short week down to Baltimore to take on the 1-2 Ravens.  Installed as a 2.5 dog by Vegas, take the Bills and the purnts all day long!  To quote Bunk from The Wire, "Play for that mother *****in' money boys, play for that mother *****in' money!"  Oops, that was Antoine Batiste from Treme, I'm getting my Wendell Pierce characters mixed up.

What I'm not mixed up about is the Bills rolling over the Nevermores at M&T.  I've watched the Ravens and they do not impress me at all, other than King Henry.  But by himself, he won't be enough.  I'm sure the Bills will lose a game here or there, but this ain't the week.  I see the Bills doubling them up:

Beews - 34

Ravens - 17  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

We are likely to have a few losses this season. This seems like a place where it could happen. I think it will be close throughout but I see the Bills suffering their first loss of the season here.

Ravens 27

Bills 23

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this one.

Ravens - 24

Bills - 17

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations again to Week 3 winner @Rockinon!

The 3-0 Bills make the roady after a short week down to Baltimore to take on the 1-2 Ravens.  Installed as a 2.5 dog by Vegas, take the Bills and the purnts all day long!  To quote Bunk from The Wire, "Play for that mother *****in' money boys, play for that mother *****in' money!"  Oops, that was Antoine Batiste from Treme, I'm getting my Wendell Pierce characters mixed up.

What I'm not mixed up about is the Bills rolling over the Nevermores at M&T.  I've watched the Ravens and they do not impress me at all, other than King Henry.  But by himself, he won't be enough.  I'm sure the Bills will lose a game here or there, but this ain't the week.  I see the Bills doubling them up:

Beews - 34

Ravens - 17  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

Bills 38

Poe's 13

• Like (+1) 1