No one is talking about... Javon Solomon

Sierra Foothills

4 minutes ago, BRH said:

Teams will only move on from Ben Johnson if Detroit's offense starts to slow down and he can't adjust.  I don't think there will be much of that "he doesn't really want to be a HC" vibe.  He knows he's good and he can afford to wait for the right situation.  

Personally, I think any OC who has Prime Josh Allen as his QB would be crazy to leave for ANY other situation, HC or OC, without first hoisting at least one Lombardi.

Not sure I agree with that. It's still a people business first and foremost. If word gets out that he leads you up the path and then ultimately won't commit it will count against him. When your name gets a mark against it in the league it can be tough to overcome. I think he will get interviews this year. But I doubt he sweeps the board for interview requests as he has the last two years. 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not sure I agree with that. It's still a people business first and foremost. If word gets out that he leads you up the path and then ultimately won't commit it will count against him. When your name gets a mark against it in the league it can be tough to overcome. I think he will get interviews this year. But I doubt he sweeps the board for interview requests as he has the last two years. 

That's fair.

• Like (+1) 1